Chem 91 skunk va

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Hey farmers. I recently picked up the Chemdog 91 skunk va cut and thought I'd put up some pics of her since there doesn't seem to be alot of pics out there of it.
If anyone has any pics of their own Chemdog 91 skva they want to put up feel free!

I've heard the 91 can be a little tough to dial in and that seems to be right...at least on my 1st time growing it. It is a definite calmag pig starting around mid-late flower, all the way to harvest.
I got some big golfball nuggets this round...more than likely because I topped it in the 1st week of flower during the transition period which makes the plant put all the energy that would have gone into filling out and elongating the main cola into the remaining buds on the side branches.>>>>>Basically the energy put into simultaneously flowering and elongating the branches/budsites in the transition period is halted, and most of the energy is put towards forming flowers which gives more fatter rounder nugs...compared to buds that are more elongated with that typical cola shape. Its like the natural, hormone free version of Bushmaster. :)
Enuff blabbing...here's the pics!
Chem 91 skunk va 2
Chem 91 skunk va 3
Chem 91 skunk va 4
Chem 91 skunk va 5
Chem 91 skunk va 6
Chem 91 skunk va 7
Chem 91 skunk va 8
Chem 91 skunk va 9

Chem 91 skunk va
southstreets

southstreets

Looks kill bro.. Only issue I've had is slow veg growth... How were urs during veg?

B

bckwht

I have never ran the 91 or ecsd but every pick I've ever seen of flowering ecsd has the exact same lil green 1-pedal leaf?? ( I'm no botanist but those tiny mini leaves, leaflet whatever) that stick out from mid to upper bud on the ecsd look almost identical to the 91 you have. Like I said, I havnt ran any chem cuts but from all the pics, it seems those lil leaves only show on the 91 and ecsd.. I'm super stoned and could be confused but does anyone else kno more about that?

symbiote420

symbiote420

I have never ran the 91 or ecsd but every pick I've ever seen of flowering ecsd has the exact same lil green 1-pedal leaf?? ( I'm no botanist but those tiny mini leaves, leaflet whatever) that stick out from mid to upper bud on the ecsd look almost identical to the 91 you have. Like I said, I havnt ran any chem cuts but from all the pics, it seems those lil leaves only show on the 91 and ecsd.. I'm super stoned and could be confused but does anyone else kno more about that?

Hey buck, the 91 is the mother of the Sour D bro! it's "papi" was hermie pollen from a Mass. Super Skunk.....that's why you see the similarities lol.

B

bckwht

Haha thanks sym! Don't know how many times I've read and re read chem history but I always forget the intricate details of some crosses.. Thanks bc I didn't know the 91 was in ecsd directly, wasn't sure what chem got pollinated by that hermie actually lol..

Jimmy the plant is beautiful and I can't wait til u release some crosses ;)

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Looks kill bro.. Only issue I've had is slow veg growth... How were urs during veg?
thanks southstreets....I can't remember exactly but I don't think it vegged slow, average I guess.
Loos dank, glad ya like... Can't wait to see the 2nd run like you said!
Thanks raw, you da man:) Yup it can only get better!
Hey buck, the 91 is the mother of the Sour D bro! it's "papi" was hermie pollen from a Mass. Super Skunk.....that's why you see the similarities lol.
EXACTAMUNDO Thanks Sym:)
You know it, thanks ill!
What he said!..
thanks w00dy!
Haha thanks sym! Don't know how many times I've read and re read chem history but I always forget the intricate details of some crosses.. Thanks bc I didn't know the 91 was in ecsd directly, wasn't sure what chem got pollinated by that hermie actually lol..

Jimmy the plant is beautiful and I can't wait til u release some crosses ;)
Thanks bckwht!

Kahn Seanery

Kahn Seanery

Thats exactly what i thought it wud look like.

Imo i always thought true og and og kush were 2 different things...
og kush being a true kush dominant ...and true og being Chemdog 91 dominant...

I may be wrong but one thing i know for sure is og has some Chemdog 91 in it...
And Chemdog 91 may just be a phreak skunk pheno ..

deep buddy

deep buddy

got me a nice Chemdog 91 cut cant wait to see how she stacks up to yalls, got her from a very reputable source so, i cant wait. the real deal chem v 91 is some of the best ever!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

shes got nice chunky leaves shes very nute sensitive and hard to dial like he was saying and smells to the point of stupid. Even inside my jars i can get a whiff if its not tight enough, STANKY stuff. Im crossing my fingers for a Killa queen 91 cross!!!!!!!CHOKIN ITSELF OUT WITH THE RESIN!!!!!!!

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
shes got nice chunky leaves shes very nute sensitive and hard to dial like he was saying and smells to the point of stupid. Even inside my jars i can get a whiff if its not tight enough, STANKY stuff. Im crossing my fingers for a Killa queen 91 cross!!!!!!!CHOKIN ITSELF OUT WITH THE RESIN!!!!!!!
That wood be nice..
I love the Killa Queen myself and would luv to see more crosses of her..

mack 10

mack 10

V nice jimmy, i can see og in the 91, even throws calx's at all angles out of the buds, my wi fi , fire dom pheno, buds look very simular. Will be interesting to see your next run. mack.

kroonboon

kroonboon

Jimmynitz bringing the fire!!! That 91va you got there looks next level good Jimmy and I can only imagine what shes gonna do in your next project, pure DANK!!!

Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom