clone queen ?

• Thread starter jessejames12345
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Never been there myself but i know some peeps that go to a place in studio city called 'cloneville',they apparently have a 3 story building with 1 floor dedicated to clones,1 is a hydro shop and another a dispensary.Next time he goes ill tag along and report back what i see.
I know other members here have had problems with them. Saw they were selling $200 gsc cuts in Washington and stayed away. Greed

J

JahStone

I called Fountain of Wellbeing yesterday, they are currently out of Tahoe clones....now I guess this is/was a good thing. Hope you got something Dank.... :)

While I was there they told me they werent supposed to give it out. Im guessing they are running from seed and havent made a selection or something...
Most of their strains are from seed though. I know that for a fact.

Never been there myself but i know some peeps that go to a place in studio city called 'cloneville',they apparently have a 3 story building with 1 floor dedicated to clones,1 is a hydro shop and another a dispensary.Next time he goes ill tag along and report back what i see.

Cloneville never updates their site. Been wanting to check them out, just cant drive a couple of hours without an updated site though.
Their GSC cuts were $25 and the rest of the clones were $15 last I checked.
Im certain they arent real. Ive read reviews saying they sold different phenos.

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

I may actually pick up some cuts of CL . So far nothing from the local clubs . Beach Cities said they weren't accepting new patients at the moment .. sigh

Braodmites are what took down mine as well . I had the HA og cut , but not any more : /

F

fryang

I may actually pick up some cuts of CL . So far nothing from the local clubs . Beach Cities said they weren't accepting new patients at the moment .. sigh

Braodmites are what took down mine as well . I had the HA og cut , but not any more : /

F

fryang

I'm trying out a new place I found in Garden Grove called California Clone Collective (formally OCTHC). The clones they delivered were really nice and healthy and doing great in veg. Just flipped to flowering and everything looks legit and healthy. Got a real good vibe from these folks. Currently I'm running Jack, Ice, Northern Lights #5 and Bubba Kush. Again, I'm only about a week into flowering, but everything looks good. They have a website up with a list of cuts available. A quick note on Clone Queen: they have just been banned from the Leafly website. Way too many angry patients!

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

good to hear there are still some good shops out there ..., good luck with your flowers ! ... I dunno , I'm so scared of Broads , I may take a day trip OUT of LA area to find some clean genetics .

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I'm trying out a new place I found in Garden Grove called California Clone Collective (formally OCTHC). The clones they delivered were really nice and healthy and doing great in veg. Just flipped to flowering and everything looks legit and healthy. Got a real good vibe from these folks. Currently I'm running Jack, Ice, Northern Lights #5 and Bubba Kush. Again, I'm only about a week into flowering, but everything looks good. They have a website up with a list of cuts available. A quick note on Clone Queen: they have just been banned from the Leafly website. Way too many angry patients!
Sorry to break it to you but those guys aren't legit at all. I know from personal experience. All of their "clone only" strains are from seed. There's actually a topic about them here if you look a little further. You can see all of their uninformed responses in there.

MysteryChild

MysteryChild

Haven't personally tried them but i've heard great things about them
Stick with the Og or Og's they recommend

CalyxSmokr

CalyxSmokr

what ever happened to:?
VIPKUSH our exclusive Strain & Genetics
created by mzLA & R3LA

“O.G.HELLO KITTY KUSH”
(R3al Larry O.G.Kush x {*our exclusive} HelloKitty Kush)

just curious but seemed to be a little too good to be true. medicine man sold them?

thump easy

thump easy

Really Lolz I know Calvin every time we ran them they were great he has a problem giving pretty girls jobs that wen left alone the make you life impossible.. I go for the clone he's got great cuts.. Other than his help witch on manny occasions seem like a burden to them to interrupt ther nail time n lounging time it's really good spot... I run way to many cuts at least its not palm spring were they sell you clones like predictor og and LSD or purple Larry or plush berry that herm on you... Real talk man.. Calvin's no joke clone ville

S

sabzx71

[quote="paulycali, post: 1138199, member: 12107" ]Stay far away from Clone Queen or THC Plant[/quote]
THC you mean house of clones let me know before I get some clones from them

F

fryang

Sorry to break it to you but those guys aren't legit at all. I know from personal experience. All of their "clone only" strains are from seed. There's actually a topic about them here if you look a little further. You can see all of their uninformed responses in there.
Not legit huh? All 4 strains I received were the actual
strains ordered. No mix ups there which seems all too often to be the case when ordering clones. The genetics were flat out fire on all 4 strains I received. The ice strain is absolutely stunning. I see why they call it ice. It's freaking white with resin. Flowers everywhere on this plant with a very low leaf to calyx ratio. The Jack Herrer is the nicest pheno of this strain I've ever come accross. The NL#5 and bubba kush were great also. I'll actually be ordering from them again next week. I read the post you linked to, in fact I had read it before I ordered my clones. I'm not exactly sure what was negative in the post? I'm not a newbie at this, I've gotten shit clones in the past as well as some awesome clones. These were awesome clones.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Not legit huh? All 4 strains I received were the actual
strains ordered. No mix ups there which seems all too often to be the case when ordering clones. The genetics were flat out fire on all 4 strains I received. The ice strain is absolutely stunning. I see why they call it ice. It's freaking white with resin. Flowers everywhere on this plant with a very low leaf to calyx ratio. The Jack Herrer is the nicest pheno of this strain I've ever come accross. The NL#5 and bubba kush were great also. I'll actually be ordering from them again next week. I read the post you linked to, in fact I had read it before I ordered my clones. I'm not exactly sure what was negative in the post? I'm not a newbie at this, I've gotten shit clones in the past as well as some awesome clones. These were awesome clones.

Any pics? The negativity I was referring to is the responses from people who bought their clones and were unhappy with them because they are fake. As well as the owner saying all their clone only strains were started from seed lol. I got burned by them on some herojuana og. I guess of you're happy with just growing some plants, you will be happy here but if you're looking for real og's and other clone only's, you will not find it here even though they say they have them.

F

fryang

Any pics? The negativity I was referring to is the responses from people who bought their clones and were unhappy with them because they are fake. As well as the owner saying all their clone only strains were started from seed lol. I got burned by them on some herojuana og. I guess of you're happy with just growing some plants, you will be happy here but if you're looking for real og's and other clone only's, you will not find it here even though they say they have them.

F

fryang

I only found one user in the thread who complained. That user also professed to be a new grower. He claimed to have gotten 2 inch clones. Why would anyone accept 2 inch clones? My 10 clones averaged 6 to 8 inches with very lush roots. Again, I'm not a newbie. I've been doing this well over 30 years. I've probably grown in excess of well over 150 strains. Now you've said that you had problems with the herojauna og. Can you elaborate? I do have some pics so I'll try to post them. Cheers.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I only found one user in the thread who complained. That user also professed to be a new grower. He claimed to have gotten 2 inch clones. Why would anyone accept 2 inch clones? My 10 clones averaged 6 to 8 inches with very lush roots. Again, I'm not a newbie. I've been doing this well over 30 years. I've probably grown in excess of well over 150 strains. Now you've said that you had problems with the herojauna og. Can you elaborate? I do have some pics so I'll try to post them. Cheers.

Yeah they weren't herojuana og lol

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

CloneQueen is ok just ask for there best OG Kush strain that has been grown out and tested and and forget the fancy name just call it what it is OGK and you should be alright and satisfied once you have her dialed in and perfected ...Also check out DownTown Natural caregivers if you want to smoke some of the best OG that ever entered your lungs or TFJ is pacoima usually carries the best around they had some decent "faceoff" OG two weeks ago nothing compared to DNC OG Kush top shelf $25 grams little hefty but well worth it

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

what ever happened to:?
VIPKUSH our exclusive Strain & Genetics
created by mzLA & R3LA

“O.G.HELLO KITTY KUSH”
(R3al Larry O.G.Kush x {*our exclusive} HelloKitty Kush)

just curious but seemed to be a little too good to be true. medicine man sold them?

I see this VIP brand on CL lately ... more random "OG's" than i've ever seen .. to me that screams Bullshat .

Lots of places may have lots of decent clones for growers , but what I am ( and still am ) looking for was a pure un *fukd with OG .

Top Bottom