Clones Dropping A Bit, Normal Or Fixable?

• Thread starter PocketGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PocketGrower

Below attached are some pics of some clones I recently got from a local dispensary because of the strain specifics.

I've had them for 3 days today being the 3rd.
I use RO water ppm is 0
Day 1 watered at 6.0 ph with cal mag added up to 80ppm
Day 2 watered at 6.2 ph with ppm at 240(fed 1ml cal mag, .5 ml sensi grow coco a+b, and superthrive litterally a drop into a 1.8l pitcher)
Today is day 3 and I'm going to just straight water .... any pointers on why they're looking droopy?? Temps are 71. Humid is 40%. They were perky yesterday. Now today eh.

Clones dropping a bit normal or fixable
Clones dropping a bit normal or fixable 2
Clones dropping a bit normal or fixable 3
P

PocketGrower

Over watered is my guess. Dis you quarantine those plants before putting them in your room? It's a great way to infest your entire operation if not and if those have bugs.
No i did not . I use sulfur burner regularly in veg tho. Nothing else in that room
Either

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Sulfur burner is good for pm. Do you have pm? If your watering those sized plants daily (you said day 1 and day 2 got watering), then yes, your over watering.

New2dagame

New2dagame

Below attached are some pics of some clones I recently got from a local dispensary because of the strain specifics.

I've had them for 3 days today being the 3rd.
I use RO water ppm is 0
Day 1 watered at 6.0 ph with cal mag added up to 80ppm
Day 2 watered at 6.2 ph with ppm at 240(fed 1ml cal mag, .5 ml sensi grow coco a+b, and superthrive litterally a drop into a 1.8l pitcher)
Today is day 3 and I'm going to just straight water .... any pointers on why they're looking droopy?? Temps are 71. Humid is 40%. They were perky yesterday. Now today eh.
Try to raise that humidity. Chances are they were raised in a more humid environment.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Raise temp and rh. Shoot for 84* and at the very least 65% rh. Oh, and please don't water today. Those are small plants and the soil looks wet already. Only water when the pot feels light. Most need watering every few days or longer depending on environment and size.

P

PocketGrower

Raise temp and rh. Shoot for 84* and at the very least 65% rh. Oh, and please don't water today. Those are small plants and the soil looks wet already. Only water when the pot feels light. Most need watering every few days or longer depending on environment and size.
Sounds good got the humid at 60% right now and not watering today. Watered yesterday as they were extremely light and dry . Thanks for the input.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I thought you said coco. If in coco then yes water every day. Don't let coco dry out ever

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I’m still confused on whether I’m in soil or coco. Fox farm cocoloco is coco from what I’ve been told? Nothing in it of value to plant.
I've never used it so I don't know it specifically but Coco should never dry out. Daily feedings at least. Doesn't have to be much but make sure it stays moist always. That's been my experience. More feedings the better but at least once a day. Even if you do every other day to run off and less on days in between.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I’m still confused on whether I’m in soil or coco. Fox farm cocoloco is coco from what I’ve been told? Nothing in it of value to plant.
Do not water Fox Farms CocoLoco like raw coco!!! If you are in that stuff you are in SOIL. Whoever told you it doesn’t have anything of nutritional value to the plant, obviously didn’t look at the damn bag. From the Fox Farms website:

“Bush Doctor Coco Loco Potting Soil by Foxfarm is one crazy little mix that’s chock-full of the best coconut coir available. Also includes plenty of good stuff like aged forest products, perlite, earthworm castings, bat guano, Norwegian kelp meal, oyster shell and dolomite lime. Heck, it even has some mycorrhizal fungi tossed in for good measure!”

Also from their website;

“Plants growing in Coco Loco will not require water as often as your usual potting mix. Whether you’re growing in hanging baskets, vertical gardens, containers, or seedling trays, extend your watering schedule. In most climates, every two to three days will be enough. Always adjust your watering schedule as needed.”

If you want to water you plants everyday in coco, go rehydrate a brick of your choice and grow. Don’t buy the amended stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom