Close only counts in horseshoes & Alien Grenades

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogrow

Mogrow

started them tonight while the eclipse was going down, also start of new moon.
can you say "mojo" baby.......
more updates to follow....
Close only counts in horseshoes  alien grenades 2

Close only counts in horseshoes  alien grenades

A

Alien

Supporter
Mo! Just saw your thread. Thanks for taking the time and energy to share your log! Much appreciated.

Pulling up a chair...please let me know if you have any questions at all.

Bring on the fire!

Cheers,
Alien

urbanite420

urbanite420

Damn that sounds like some amazing karma. Wish I knew about the eclipse or I woulda popped some beans too. At least I experienced the eclipse with my family as our seemingly ignorant ancient ancestors and witnessed something amazing.

Mogrow

Mogrow

nice.. i germed some stuff tonight
good moon plant then, important in mogrows book
Great minds think alike! Me as well, bro. Best of luck with ur game of Hand Grenade Hot Potato! Lol.
indeed they do, it was a natural
Sweet! I'm posted up man
good to have you aboard
the medo x samango are doing well
Hey Mo! look like you are on to something.. I see you didn't sleep on these haha.. Do your thang homie!!
they gonna get the Mo think
Grats on the pick up Mo! I was considering poppin some beans yesterday too, but got too busy. Hope it turns out killer for ya. Strapped in and ready to roll! Lets do this! Peace Mo! Motiv
alien starship blasting off
Mo! Just saw your thread. Thanks for taking the time and energy to share your log! Much appreciated.

Pulling up a chair...please let me know if you have any questions at all.

Bring on the fire!

Cheers,
Alien

sup big dog/// im ready to do this thing
Damn that sounds like some amazing karma. Wish I knew about the eclipse or I woulda popped some beans too. At least I experienced the eclipse with my family as our seemingly ignorant ancient ancestors and witnessed something amazing.
never hurts to have a little karma in your corner/thanks for dropping in.
haha fuckin love the name of this thread bro. got my spot picked out and ready for you to rock this ! good luck MO bro !
thanks bro

all seeds have tails, will plant/throw gernades in morning after my water declorides.

Mogrow

Mogrow

nice great minds think alike, and crazy ones too:D

42o
you got that right
Nice Mo...Those AG's are gonna be some dank for sure. Looking forward to the show...
pull up a chair and a big drink, its gonna be Oct. before this one's done.

So 10 out of 10 up and going..., what's new, ho hum....
No really, thought from the way the tails looked, kinda wrapped around, not long tails, the way the seeds looked, kinda small, and the time it took them to come up,about 5 days, that i would not have 100%, but the Alien gear proved me wrong.. well and my gardening prowless:rolleyes:

Mogrow

Mogrow

hey folks, so i was thinking about running the grenades outside but it looks like we are going to have another drought and heat wave Anybody got any experience with starting plants outside and moving them indoors???
I don't think it will be a problem.I have room in the veg and flower room for them, just have to get another light in flower room

Plants look great and would no doubt kick ass if grown outdoors.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
i would hurry up and get them in bro...they are gonna tear it up when you bring them in

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Sweet! I got some o them Grenades waiting around. Looking great Mo im here for the show. Yeah the germ rate is 100% from what Ive seen on the Alien gear. All 11 of my Tahoe's jumped outta the shell with a quickness. Oct ur gonna have frosty little Bombs everywhere!

Mogrow

Mogrow

thanks for stopping in everybody, i put them inside, hope maybe they got good bugs, eat them bad suckers.

the grenades seem to have taken to their new home. have them under the t-5's for now, they'll get the mh as soon as i move the big ass 7 ghosts into flower

Top Bottom