Cmh With Led

• Thread starter Brownboi419
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Whole thing will cost a little over $300 got to ask yourself if it's worth it. You could just throw in staggered cheap HPS lights if you can handle the heat.

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

Whole thing will cost a little over $300 got to ask yourself if it's worth it. You could just throw in staggered cheap HPS lights if you can handle the heat.
I have more then that invested in tents lol i do have some mh/hps but plan on steering away from them completely I have seen and some some research I plan on running t8s in clone tent possibly one LED for mother tent then the cmh/led combo flower tent

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I wouldn't try the CFL it's less efficient than LED plus you have to have it so close it might get in the way of your other lighting. And it won't be any cheaper.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I have more then that invested in tents lol i do have some mh/hps but plan on steering away from them completely I have seen and some some research I plan on running t8s in clone tent possibly one LED for mother tent then the cmh/led combo flower tent
CFLs are great for seeds and veg. But you need more more power at flower. I wouldn't get t8 I would spend the extra money and get the T5 s

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I plan on having all plants about same height if I can manage it might try some scrog net.

Was going to place them hanging between the cmhs
It doesn't matter how you do it. As long as you're hitting the right spectrum and at the preferred watts per square footage and can maintain the correct temperature you'll be golden.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

If you're doing is scrog having a reflective floor would be pointless.

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

Im also going to run some ducting from a/c into the tent so I don't have to cook the whole room just the tent

Top Bottom