CMs greenhouse action....

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Off to a banner start, looking better than ever.
Solex covered GH, day temps up to 115, got real good air circulation plants love it.
set up drip irrigation from barrel so I can adjust PH and add nutrients, goat shit tea.
Put black out plants in 2 weeks ago from under 24 hours indoor light, started covering June 1.
Stretching out nice.
Got Dawgs Waltz, from Putemback,
Blue Berry from sky high
a nice Sour D.
Purple hash plant, grows into a monster.
others to finish end of season, Cherry Pie, From Sky as well as star dog purple cheddar..
Used Panda film to cover top,
Cms greenhouse action 2
like the white outside reflects heat.
Landscaped clothed floor, I spray plants daily and soak the cloth for evaporative cooling effect and bump up humidity also cleans off dust and dirt..
Cms greenhouse action

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Looking great bro. You need to put some CBF cultivars in there ;) Good luck. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Cman rockin the light dep!You might be on to something with the goat shit,there is a guy in the classifieds in back of high times that has been selling composted goat manure in high times for like 20+ years,calls it utah red devil dirt or something like that,perhaps a new enterprise on your farm?I always loved this ad,Ask for the horseshoer,lol.

IMG 20140606 164854 524
Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cman rockin the light dep!You might be on to something with the goat shit,there is a guy in the classifieds in back of high times that has been selling composted goat manure in high times for like 20+ years,calls it utah red devil dirt or something like that,perhaps a new enterprise on your farm?
Lol that's all I need more work, will keep the shit in house, but of ya need we got tons....

Trich king

Trich king

Definetly a non-stop battle. Wish I could do a green house where I live but prob wouldnt be very favorable given the pop. density where I live & lack of enough property atm.

Top Bottom