Cob Build, Input Wanted

• Thread starter Kingpossum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

yes i use soil and the drip system goes live when im out of town.when im here i water by hand every day.bout to go out and water in a few minutes.we have stupid med laws here which say we can have 12 plants per patient but only hold 2.5oz per patient.so i have my op timed out to harvest plants every 4 to 7 days.this way i have a steady flow of product for everyone and im not too bad on my limits lol.

sixstring

sixstring

couple shots of veg room.having plenty of plants to choose from helps keep flower room full.i just replace a plant every time i chop a plant down.
Clone rack 002
Veg room 029
Veggers 018

i dable in hydro as well,been a few months since i did any though.great growth but my people prefer soil grown hands down
Mk hydro 7 8

Kingpossum

Kingpossum

@sixstring legal must be nice lol
love all your setups, really got your shit sorted great.

ive always grown hps in soil watering by hand, ive got heaps of time but not every single day nowa days. thats why i want a system that i can trust to have my back. went on a month holiday once, wen i came home my lovely ladies wer watered to death by my wife :( was totally expecting em to have 1-2 weeks left.
Decided since im totally rebuilding my room and changing to led, i might aswell go all out and try hydro.
These uc systems look awsome. and easy to set up.
Think i might just run with it n see how i like it.
Cost a half a bundel to change but not much to go back to soil.

S

stp57

In early 70s I read a thing in High Times: (paraphrased) If the people who grew food had the passion & brains of the people growing weed, we would be growing 20-pound tomatoes by now - and there would be no hunger problem... BTW, You guys are awesome. I remember when a few grow lights on a timer in someone's basement with 40 plants was huge for us. You make me so happy. Cheers!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom