Coco Ph

• Thread starter Michiganmeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Michiganmeds

Michiganmeds

Hey i am new to coco and think i may be having issues, i mix my nutes and then ph to 6.0ish around 750ppm. When i collected the runoff it was 5.2@1100ppm so i figured a flush was in order. I flushed with a gallon mixed with cleaner and them with 2 gallons of 1/4 strength nutes, am i on the right track here? Plants look ok.

Michiganmeds

Michiganmeds

5.8 is the sweet spot...As long as you have a bit of runoff each watering there is no need to check. I NEVER check my runoff and all my plants have never seen an issue.

I have been watering to runoff every water checking here and there because its new to me. They dont look bad.
1118171451a HDR noexif

cannabeans

cannabeans

Yes they do look good..How often do you water? Coco does better with frequent feeds. Typically plants like to be root bound in coco... There is no need for the perlite. Coco is perfect all by itself.
You can grow those to be monsters in that size container.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

IMO on the ph 5.8-5.9 is where I like it but if it’s 6.0 I would leave it. Adjust your base mute a lil to get it down if you’re so inclined but try not to use the up/down solution. Just my opinion.

As far as runoff ph don’t worry about it it’s always gonna Come out wierd and make you crazy. Make sure your ph going in is good and you have runoff. Try to keep runoff ppm within 100 ppm of the going in.
Try a weekly compost tea to get the bennies going and also serves as a little weekly flush

bilby

bilby

i run 5.8 - 6.0, my runoff makes my recycled nute ph go down. checks every 12 hours.

Top Bottom