Cocoloco For Outdo?

• Thread starter gangster13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gangster13

Going to try something new in my outdoor grow this year! Somethings you may of heard of and others you might not of: CoCo LoCo Potting Mix for my growing medium, mixed with powdered milk powdered egg and a small amount of epson salt! Has anyone ever heard of using epson salt for an insecticide? I plan on preping my area's in the early spring with this solution (Thank God For Post Hole Diggers) Has anybody tried alternate mediums for outdoor grows? Can't find much info except ph qualities!

O

ovelhamestre

Go for it!! :)
never tried but do you think that's enough for the plant ? i don't think that that wil be enought to feed your plant maybe with some humus or bat guano... look into it. Or go for bottled nutrients, but obviously if you can grow Bio in my opinios is 3 times better.
good luck

G

gangster13

Go for it!! :)
never tried but do you think that's enough for the plant ? i don't think that that wil be enought to feed your plant maybe with some humus or bat guano... look into it. Or go for bottled nutrients, but obviously if you can grow Bio in my opinios is 3 times better.
good luck
I think sometimes we tend to over chemical! Nature works best if vitamins and minerals are stored with-in the medium. CoCoLoCo has bat guano and all kin​

O

ovelhamestre

yep, for sure it's best in terms of health in general but also i think in taste too .
perfect, never used coco that came with bat guano , will try for sure.

G

gangster13

yep, for sure it's best in terms of health in general but also i think in taste too .
perfect, never used coco that came with bat guano , will try for sure.
Sorry, my fat finger hit the Post before I was done. Product also has earthworm castings, perlite oyster shell Norwegian kelp meal and more. I'm getting excited about my new outdoor grow this year. Have some great areas picked out. Hope Mother Nature Cooperates!

Latest posts

Top Bottom