Colombian D finished pics

• Thread starter afi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Nice CD plants afi ...good to seeing you on the boards again! How many days you taking em? The C Kushs I grew for Jimmy were my longest flowering indoor plants ever, but that experience has me ready to grow some more sativas ...very up, stimulating high!! Can't wait to see some dried nuggage!

afi

afi

Nice CD plants afi ...good to seeing you on the boards again! How many days you taking em? The C Kushs I grew for Jimmy were my longest flowering indoor plants ever, but that experience has me ready to grow some more sativas ...very up, stimulating high!! Can't wait to see some dried nuggage!
Thanks for stopping by Sym! I only took them too 65 days. The Chemdog D. must of speed up the flowering. The one with huge cola I`m grabbing could of went another week but the rest were done.

Peace, Afi

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

nice pics and great strain, good job growing them out afi and awesome job of breeding, jimmynitz! I'm getting a pack of your killer haze from a good friend, can't wait to run them!

Reactions: afi
afi

afi

Damn afi you know how to make an entrance!!! :)

FUCKING AWESOME....no other way to put it bro. Thanks for coming over here and sharing those!
Nice 420 post! I felt I owed you that bro and I promise when I get to the afghan gold I will rock the shit out of them bitches too.
I realize I just have to much going on without enough help to do proper test grows anymore but i will be purchasing more Pisces gear for sure!
everything I have grown of yours has been straight fire and that`s no bullshit.
When I get time I will dig up my Candy Queen pics for the farm to see.

nice pics and great strain, good job growing them out afi and awesome job of breeding, jimmynitz! I'm getting a pack of your killer haze from a good friend, can't wait to run them!
No problem I`m glad you enjoyed.

Peace, Afi

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
great pics man what one was the keeper 1st set of pics 2nd or 3rd?

tconch

tconch

Thanks for stopping by Sym! I only took them too 65 days. The Chemdog D. must of speed up the flowering. The one with huge cola I`m grabbing could of went another week but the rest were done.

Peace, Afi
afi did they stretch much? i have a couple i may have vegged to long waiting for other plants to get bigger before flip. if that is what the columbian D finishes like it will make some people happy.

afi

afi

great pics man what one was the keeper 1st set of pics 2nd or 3rd?
img_3687-jpg.301031

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
she looks like shes a monster, good job finding her and kudos to jimmy

F

fuzzy

Very nice job afi!!!!Can you tell us whats the buzz like on her yet?Keep up the Great work!!peace,fuzzy

afi

afi

Very nice job afi!!!!Can you tell us whats the buzz like on her yet?Keep up the Great work!!peace,fuzzy
Thanks fuzzy! The buzz can only be described as extremely strong. I kept the most sativa dominate pheno which has a very electric high but still not a really motivational high. Leaves you in a state of confusion but still craving more. A couple phenos were almost identical to Chemdog D. with a bit more citrus and funk but the buzz was straight up Chemdog D.

Peace, Afi

tconch

tconch

Oh yeah they were all monsters! I got lucky though as my favorite pheno was the heaviest yeilder.

Peace, Afi
Afi, did any of the phenos have kind of loose wispy buds if so did they fill out eventually ,you weren't kidding about the stretch!!

afi

afi

Yes Tconch the more sativa dominate ones did but they filled out into nice solid spear shape colas. I may have got lucky but every pheno was good in my pack.

Peace, Afi

tconch

tconch

Yes Tconch the more sativa dominate ones did but they filled out into nice solid spear shape colas. I may have got lucky but every pheno was good in my pack.

Peace, Afi
did you let any go longer than the 65 days?

Latest posts

Top Bottom