Concealing Pounds

• Thread starter OrganicPro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OrganicPro

What’s up farmers what’s the best way to conceal a pound or 2 for a long distance trip? Obviously vacuum sealing and changinng gloves and alcohol etc. But how should they be wrapped? Just like a present? In a normal box? In a speaker? Give me some ideas guys.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
What’s up farmers what’s the best way to conceal a pound or 2 for a long distance trip? Obviously vacuum sealing and changinng gloves and alcohol etc. But how should they be wrapped? Just like a present? In a normal box? In a speaker? Give me some ideas guys.
We talking car? And are ya comming from a rec state?

xavier7995

xavier7995

Trunk, drive a plain car that blends in, make sure all lights work and follow the speed limit. Don't drive late at night, 7am -7pm to help blend in. Mostly drive like you don't want to get pulled over. Don't smoke weed in your car. Weed in trunk and don't consent to searches.

G gnome

G gnome

I knew a guy who tried the present thing...got popped

Freshone

Freshone

NO rental cars or trucks!If you get pulled over and theres any suspicions their bringing a dog and all bets are off,just heard of them pulling over two seniors in their 70s/80s in a motorhome with like 60Ps they claimed was Christmas presents,lol.Personally I wouldn't transport weight across state lines,too big a risk in a motor vehicle.

Top Bottom