Congo,Nepal,Pakistan Chitral...F1´s & more !

• Thread starter ttsco.bhs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

ttsco.bhs

Breeder
Supporter
Hi!

Here I´ll start sharing some pics with you from the work at 28ºN (greenhouses & indoor) of a pasionated lover of landraces and big sativas.I was really lucky to know him and work the same things he did and will continue doing in some time.

Now temporally I´m continuing his work indoor,testing his good work,and also making some more work stabilizing the lines I´m seeing more interesting,making new crosses in f1 form from the most worked and refined landraces,trying selfing some special strains also...here there´s work enought for not to be bored in some years time hehehe.

Well...I´ll stop talking a bit and let its turn now,some pics!!

Peace!

T

ttsco.bhs

Breeder
Supporter
Congo

Pure long flowering sativa.Really branchy with very airy structure.They have the detail of being light brown-red coloured in stems,with very straight plain shape leaves.If forms large and narrow airy buds.It smells like dryed citrus and carrots.The effect is really electrifying and longlasting,very active.
It perfoms great in the F1 form,proved with things like Nepal,Sudafrican,Afghani.

Some pics ! 1-2 vegging,shows its thick branches in all directions.3-4 flowering,those buds where full of seeds to produce Congo x Nepal.

10-con10.jpg

cong_c10.jpg

12-con10.jpg

cong_x10.jpg

T

Tolpan

Hi ttsco.bhs!

Great pics! Would be my dream to grow Sativastrains outdoor. I'm running Richard Williams Deep Congo and can see some similarities with the bud structure and the leafs.
Can't wait to see more from you!

Cheers Tolpan

P

ProGroWannabe

Beautiful Sativas!!! That Congo is wonderful. Keep the pics coming, please.

T

ttsco.bhs

Breeder
Supporter
Iep !

Hi & thanks both for your words...
M.....Deep Congo,as far as I´ve seen...pretty girl indeed!

I´ll continue with some more pics and strains we´ve had here :nod.Hope you like them

Vietnam Dalat Green / Purple

They started their life indoor under fluoros but went quickly to the greenhouses were they could develop quite better with so much light they had

Some of the pics arent the best for the difficulties of taking photos with an enormous amount of sun light!!

VIETNAM DALAT

This strain denotes a great morphological difference between males and females. They are so thin and lanky
the females, males looking like wide leaflets and generally more compact in size:
Females looking like males in form and structure.

This strain is a super vigorous green giant , the clones root in all conditions. Dalat is a plant with a
opened structure and long space between knots, Sativa from Southeastern Asia, needs big doses of direct
light to express itself.

Better to avoid the vegetative, the plants continue growing and forming new floral clusters until maturation.

In 2.6 gallons pots in outdoor, it arrives easily at 2,50mt. (9 feets)
Forming great flowers around the branches, with a precious central bud.

They react with laziness to the change at 12/12, to enter in flowering where they continue maturing and forming
new flowers, During 22/28 weeks.

Beautiful relation calyx / leaves.
Smelling like certain Asiatic sativas (Thai, Laos, Cambodia.)
citrus and fresh flowers, intense and delicate at the same time,
with more intensity than other Thai sisters.

Production isnt his best quality, because the calyx are very small in size
and the bud structure is airy: opened, little density.

Very vigorous and resistant to mold and plagues in general, they adore high amount of Nitrogen and more nuts in
general, has a high metabolism and for that reason they need Moderate and frequent irrigations.

The high is very strong but with a short time high: I will smoke more and more
until I forget what I do....

We had a bad germination in 32 old seeds,
In addition we have found some hermafrodites: Dalat has been a continuous discover male flowers during this selection,
Finally we have been able to reproduce and to maintain 3 plants (- 3%)
Sadly, some of the most interesting phenos were hermies.

Finally we got 1 male and 2 females Luckyly the 2 females represent certain phenological range, differents in structures
and look: Green opened the first female, columnar and purple the other.

These 2 females have been polinizated with a Vietnam Dalat vigorous male, Haze,and finally with the Afghani male (lime flavour)

vietna12.jpg

dalat_10.jpg

viet_010.jpg

dalat_11.jpg

dalat_13.jpg

vietna13.jpg

vietna14.jpg

vietna15.jpg

20-vie10.jpg

Some final big buds of the green pheno :)

21-vie10.jpg

dalat_14.jpg

Peace!

T

ttsco.bhs

Breeder
Supporter
Some pics of the Purple pheno :rasta:

22-pur10.jpg

dalat_15.jpg

126_6410.jpg

dalat_16.jpg

Peace!

C

coldnorth

some nice pics, always fun to see some good looking landraces

7rayos

Beautiful twigs, and with this weather is so nice watching the sativas shooting up. Good explanations for the record too, cool genes you're playing with, that vietnamese leaf in your palm sure it's a long one. Keep on the good job, bringing more of those beauties and making us spaniards proud :yes:nod

P

ProGroWannabe

Very nice work! Your a very patient person to wait over 20 weeks for these to finish correctly. Great job. The purple is the first full sativa that I've found to show the purple color like that. Beautiful!!!

T

ttsco.bhs

Breeder
Supporter
Hi all and thanks for the kind words.... :party

Just havent got to much time these days,but will go on with some pics.The title says Pakistan also,so here are some shots to start :nod

dscn6610.jpg

dscn6710.jpg

dscn6711.jpg

Peace!

T

ttsco.bhs

Breeder
Supporter
Hi !

Today some pics of the Pakistan Chitral S1 seeds I´m testing.Seems it´s going quite well this far.Small and hard plants,vigorous growing,good resin producer and very fast flowering.Very similar en size all of them.The only difference with the mother is some strawberry-red fruits smell I´m seeing in some plants wich makes them soooo sweeet.I´m really happy to find this in S1 form :).I´m also pollinating some of this plants with Nepalese pollen.

Here they are:

Go go,starting:

dscn7511.jpg

dscn7512.jpg

Starting to flower:

dscn7513.jpg

dscn7514.jpg

With some more days:

dscn7610.jpg

dscn7611.jpg

dscn7612.jpg

Water pollinization with Nepalese pollen.If watch in detail we can imagine the pollen inside those water drops

dscn7613.jpg

Peace!

P

ProGroWannabe

Water pollenization??? Can you explain that to me? I've always used a spray of water to kill excess pollen.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Really nice shots man and great job u r doing!! Love all the colors and landrace strains you have goin on. :party

K

Karma Genetics

I planted some Purple Chitral cut x Uzbek f1's last week. As it seems you knwo these plants good. I am going to have to ask you for all info i can get on these.

T

ttsco.bhs

Breeder
Supporter
Hi all ! :flower

Purkle....thanks for the kind words dude :)!

Karma Genetics...nice to you around!M...I´m sure your Pakistan Chitral cut isnt the same as the one from the selection we did,but if it comes from CBG will be fun thing for sure.You can search for their info in this strain,they´ve worked it for more time than us.In our case the Pakistan Chitral is a small slow growing plant,with little internode distance,columnar structure indica.It flowers in around 55 days with hard nugs coated in cristal,always purple from the first days on flower.Colour and resin comes so so fast just when they begin to flower...it´s impresive in this aspect.The smell is like deep humid forest:soil and mushroom,that changes a bit onced dried and cured in to some red wine first smell with the first description in the background,also a bit hashy.The effect is not couchlocking (is that the word?) at all,but body relax comes and the mins still works fine.I´ll say relaxing and from the ones that open your mind to all type of good feelings:music,tv or being with your girl tend to be more interesting :D:D
Well,this is what our selection looks like.In S1 seeds test we´ve found more pink or softer purple plants with some strawberry smell that makes me wanna eat them once they start to spray that smell :D,so I guess this type of things can be found also in this line with other selections.
Hope its of interest this info mate :nod

PGW...I use also a spray when there´s pollen around that shouldnt get to some other parts hehe,but also work with destillated water to make some controlled crosses in some parts of the plant.

I´ll try to explain how :

First we collect the pollen we want to us.In the pic you can see it´s not to much but we can do it with little amount of it.I think that pollen would come from a inverted clone of Pakistan also.

111.jpg

Then we get 2 clean bottle tops,one will be to put the pollen,and the other will have some destillated water.We get some water with the syringe (this one is of 2 ml) and mix it in the pollen top.We then get the mixed water again up to the syringe and put it down again several times in the top so it mixes well.

210.jpg

The prepared syringe with the water and pollen solution.I use little syringes and little quantity of pollen usually.The concentration should have a big level of pollen to work well in every drop that will be put in to the nugs,wont have to be a yellow syringue,but pollen should be seen inside the syringe in a good concentration.

310.jpg

We choose the flowers we´ll like to pollinate,this ones are Pakistan Chitral

410.jpg

We go on droping the content of the syringe with calm

510.jpg

610.jpg

Finally we make a remark on what we´ve done:the date of the pollination and the strains we´ve used.In this case it´s a S1 cross of Pakistan Chitral

710.jpg

Hope it can be of interest.

Peace!

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Very interesting. I've never seen it done that way but it does make sense. +1 :yes

P

ProGroWannabe

Wow.....I am AMAZED at that! Thank you thank you. Might I also say, I appreciate you taking the time to explain your method is such detail. +1 from me also!

Top Bottom