Congrats to Med Man at the Toronto Treating Yourself Cup 2014

• Thread starter zombywolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zombywolf

Med Man destroyed at the Treating Yourself Breeders Cup this weekend!! He won Best Indica with Conkushion, Best Sativa for Bubble Haze, 2nd for Best Hybrid- Silver Skunk, Best Bud- Lemon Thai. He
won another cup for Rock Star Kush but I couldnt make out what Marco called it. I got a chance to meet
and talk to Med Man at the start of the show on Saturday. You couldnt meet a better guy in this business
if you tried. He was very interested in meeting fans of his and talking about growing. His strains speak for
themselves in competition, and I can personally vouch for Pain Killer, LOL!! Keep up the good work Med
Man and get more stock here at the farm, especially Lemon Thai.

SoSour

SoSour

Too bad I showed up later on in the day zombywolf,
I would have loved to hook up with another member from the Farm.
Speaking of "hooking up" med-man took care of me LARGE .. ...

Stacked me up with some Conkusion, West Coast Sour Diesel, Silver Skunk,
Purple Pain Killer, LAdy Bugs Bubba, Pain Killer among others.. ...
Spent a bit of time talking to med & his lovely assistant, & I agree 100%
You couldn't find a more enthused breeder or a nicer guy, glad I got to spend
a bit of time talking to the man.. ...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Med Man destroyed at the Treating Yourself Breeders Cup this weekend!! He won Best Indica with Conkushion, Best Sativa for Bubble Haze, 2nd for Best Hybrid- Silver Skunk, Best Bud- Lemon Thai. He
won another cup for Rock Star Kush but I couldnt make out what Marco called it. I got a chance to meet
and talk to Med Man at the start of the show on Saturday. You couldnt meet a better guy in this business
if you tried. He was very interested in meeting fans of his and talking about growing. His strains speak for
themselves in competition, and I can personally vouch for Pain Killer, LOL!! Keep up the good work Med
Man and get more stock here at the farm, especially Lemon Thai.
Nice I hope we get to see pics of those entries ? Congrats @med man

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

IMG 20140729 204531
20140502 011815
20140502 011824
20140502 011832
20140511 230422

The first flick is the cutting off the seedling, so we'll see if she brings more skunk than fruity, funk blessings

Top Bottom