Cookies And Cream (harvest Pics)

• Thread starter GrowBot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowBot

GrowBot

Its been a very long time since I've been here. Some of u may remember me. I used to have a bunch of threads and pics but when the farm went through a server change it was all deleted. So I guess ill have to build a reputation from scratch. This is my first grow in about 7 years.
Ok now down to business.
I popped a pack of cookies and cream and ended up getting 4 females out of 8 plants (I killed a couple during early transplant). I ended up growing 3 of them and gave the 4th to a friend.

Cookies and cream #1
She's got that new car smell, with pine and leather notes with a slight touch of mothballs

Cookies and cream harvest pics
Cookies and cream harvest pics 2
Cookies and cream harvest pics 3
Cookies and cream harvest pics 4
Cookies and cream harvest pics 5
Last edited:
GrowBot

GrowBot

I will post pictures of cookies and cream #4 tomorrow. This is the creamy pheno. In exotics description they say "imagine placing a scoop of vanilla ice cream on a chocolate chip cookie then rubbing it in og" .... Well this pheno smells exactly like that without any og smell. Simply incredible and very unique

G gnome

G gnome

Its been a very long time since I've been here. Some of u may remember me. I used to have a bunch of threads and pics but when the farm went through a server change it was all deleted. So I guess ill have to build a reputation from scratch. This is my first grow in about 7 years.
Ok now down to business.
I popped a pack of cookies and cream and ended up getting 4 females out of 8 plants (I killed a couple during early transplant). I ended up growing 3 of them and gave the 4th to a friend.

Cookies and cream #1
She's got that new car smell, with pine and leather notes with a slight touch of mothballs
Sexy!!! Pic ur fave and put that fucker up for photo of the month my friend

T

Tonydizz

I popped 3 cookies and cream got 1 female

It is the frostiest plant I've ever seen at week 5 flower. Can't wait to see how it finishes up

Still have 15 more c+c seeds to pick through & a pack of big smooth and trapstar.

GrowBot

GrowBot

I popped 3 cookies and cream got 1 female

It is the frostiest plant I've ever seen at week 5 flower. Can't wait to see how it finishes up

Still have 15 more c+c seeds to pick through & a pack of big smooth and trapstar.
Right on man, can't go wrong with exotic. Just pre-ordered candy apple kush from their new line

Top Bottom