Cookies N Cream F1 R.i.p.

• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah these will work just fine. I was shocked he had never sent seeds before. Ahh well. It ended up working out either way.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Just put a couple into germ so hopefully in a day or two I’ll be planting them. Crossing my fingers ;-)
Hey I have some J1 seeds in the works from a fem clone. I could send ya once they are ready

7F88F7A6 4A69 43BD BF37 0FEA4944613E
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
J1? That looks fantastic btw. Great job!
She is a frosty lil thing! After 200 attempts I finally have perfected the feminized seed on these. Seeds Are super super hard to find so we are now going to have our own bank on some of these rare clone onlies!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
What strain is J1? I’d like to look it up and check it out. I love reading about strains.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh I found it. I thought you were using a short version of the name but I see it’s actually called J1. Very cool. Jack Herer x Skunk #1 cross. That makes sense.

The Leafly info says it’s great for anxiety which I do get from time to time. I’ve never grown either strain in pure form so I’m definitely interested. I’ve grown crosses of sk1 and Jack Herer and both of them were great.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Oh I found it. I through you were using a short version of the name but I see it’s actually called J1. Very cool. Jack Herer x Skunk #1 cross. That makes sense.
Yea not many are carrying that strain seeds anymore and it’s a great strain. Good mix. And a premium product. I will cross this potential seeds back to a silver haze to get a higher producer one day. Seems the Herer strains are a dying breed with so many crosses out there. I wanna start keeping some of these strains alive so seed banking a few of these for future gens

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome. I plan on doing the same with Chocolate Diesel and Cookies n Cream. I bought the CnC mostly to find a suitable male. Seeds were hard to come by so I got lucky. I ended up with f2s instead of the original but I’ve got high hopes.

I plan on backcrossing it to the Choco D and then crossing those to the other Choco D moms to hopefully retain mostly Choco D genetic line in its purest seed form. The outcross should be interesting. I’ve already got a cool name picked out that spells the acronym T.H.C, Haha.

Top Bottom