Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toph420

Toph420

So excited, says my new light was delivered.. Got my new dab nail yesterday too which looks awesome (joel halen honey hole) but haven't been able to try it yet cause ive been so sick.. Pretty crazy I guess close to 30 people under age of 65 have died in cali from the flu this year..

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Hey fellas, soo i checked the ppms on the waste run off again last night and for the sourjack it came out 400ppm ish 6.3ph n tge purp came out ab 400ppm as well with a 6.1 ph. Looke like we had almost 1 cup of runoff per each of the 3 feeds. I backed the timer down to a little more than half of that soo now we should get around 3/4 of a cup of runoff per feed. Ohh n i topped off the rez to get the ppm down a lil too. Got the rez now too 600ppm 5.8ph. Working towards getting the input and output close to the same like you advised @Wisher619 .
How does all this sound? It was still lights out when i left today soo ill snap a pic when i get back n a hour or 2

Wisher619

Wisher619

Hey fellas, soo i checked the ppms on the waste run off again last night and for the sourjack it came out 400ppm ish 6.3ph n tge purp came out ab 400ppm as well with a 6.1 ph. Looke like we had almost 1 cup of runoff per each of the 3 feeds. I backed the timer down to a little more than half of that soo now we should get around 3/4 of a cup of runoff per feed. Ohh n i topped off the rez to get the ppm down a lil too. Got the rez now too 600ppm 5.8ph. Working towards getting the input and output close to the same like you advised @Wisher619 .
How does all this sound? It was still lights out when i left today soo ill snap a pic when i get back n a hour or 2
ok....so if runoff is 400 and input is 600 that means that they are now starving
which means they need to be bumped up to say 700ppm

this is why when I figured out the ratio for CNS I stick to it
18ml of grow or bloom and silica blast to 5.8 ph
dosnt fail
I have grown about 30 dif strains ranging from landrace sativa to GG4 all took the feed perfectly
both under fluoro/T-5/LED/HPS
didnt matter it evens out
I think maybe you were letting the plants dry down to much
now that you are keeping it even the plants are stabilizing

so I would bump up the feed

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

ok....so if runoff is 400 and input is 600 that means that they are now starving

dosnt fail
I have grown about 30 dif strains ranging from landrace sativa to GG4 all took the feed perfectly

Sounds like a plan. Well they will get there first feed at 600ppm cuz i wont be back in time to fix it but the next 2 feeeds ill get to 700ppm

Wisher619

Wisher619

Sounds like a plan. Well they will get there first feed at 600ppm cuz i wont be back in time to fix it but the next 2 feeeds ill get to 700ppm
no....sorry I take that back
dont change a thing
just keep it going
make sure they are getting fed multiple times a day and it will be good
just means they are eating
so the more you constantly feed the more they will have an even source of food
perfect...keep it on pace

Wisher619

Wisher619

At what point would you start raising the ppm?
when your runoff goes over a +/- 200ppm
you would first up x's per day of feed then if need be increase by 100ppm or decrese by 100ppm depending on what is going on
the perfect enviro will allow your plants to both eat and consume water at the same rate but +/- 200 is a good range

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

dosnt fail

You sure???? Im, hesitant for him to raise it...
I also would not have reduced the run off from 1 cup to 3/4ths either..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

no....sorry I take that back
dont change a thing
just keep it going
make sure they are getting fed multiple times a day and it will be good
just means they are eating
so the more you constantly feed the more they will have an even source of food
perfect...keep it on pace
3 weeks from now he will be getting excited as them flowers emerge!
Fun Fun :)

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

3 weeks from now he will be getting excited as them flowers emerge!
Fun Fun :)
Talk ab it, i wont b able to sleep. Lol soo frm what i understand im okay now at 600ppm at least for now. Ohh n the runooff didnt go frm 1 cup to 3/4. I thought it did but it was actually 1 cup per day runn off before, now we are at 3/4cup per feed not day. Sorry bout that i know i can be confusing sometims. Im sooooo ready to see some frosty nuggets tho. Lolsoon enough

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Talk ab it, i wont b able to sleep. Lol soo frm what i understand im okay now at 600ppm at least for now. Ohh n the runooff didnt go frm 1 cup to 3/4. I thought it did but it was actually 1 cup per day runn off before, now we are at 3/4cup per feed not day. Sorry bout that i know i can be confusing sometims. Im sooooo ready to see some frosty nuggets tho. Lolsoon enough
So you are getting 3/4th cup runoff per watering? Thats better than 3/4ths a day.. Whew..
In coco they almost always over water the first 3 weeks, then they under water the rest of the way, first run coco users..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom