Cv Pure Ghost Og Grow Dwc

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisen

Title says it all.Gonna run these to grab a good female and use her for future fem crosses into other stuff i have.Looking for that ultimate triched out scrog donkey.
Doing it a little different on this run.I cut out all organic additives and running straight flora duo 2 part A and B and calimagic.Ill add the bloom shit later in flower but i cut out the rapid start and floralicious and so far i dont see any difference at all in growth.Rapid start is expensive and i have been having issues with brown algae from the organic sea kelp and humic acids so i solved the issue with Hydroguard bennies.So far i really like how clean my system is staying and the roots look good as shit.Im trying to get away from organic nutes all together in DWC so well see how it goes.
Had a runt in there from a 5 pack so i dont what its deal is.number 12 is CV las vegas triangle kush
Plants are 2 weeks old today

Cv pure ghost og grow dwc

mtownshend

mtownshend

I have been very happy with every cv purchase, Tennessee kush, raspberry, ghost og a few others. Very strong lines, vigorous.

You look like you got a good result with the ghost, nice!

Try the raspberry, smells awesome. Greenpoint has oni seeds now, the sour papaya is incredible, came with almost 15 beans for 10. All sprouted, looks like a nice time to do pheno hunting :)

H

heisen

Yep there s1 ghost OG from cannaventure.I got from greenpoint.the one with the crazy stalk is the Las Vegas triangle.I also have a 5 pack of pure raspberry kush.

Also the system is a uc I built.I changed a couple things than the typical UC and love the way it runs

Top Bottom