D.o.g By Hso

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr black

Has any- one have experience with this strain ?

I have 20 seeds going now they have been veg for about 2 months in small pots slowly moving up the pot size to slow the growth I have a cuttings from each that are in the second week of veg that I am going to flower. I am trying to find a really black phenotype to keep as a mother. Something as dark as this one I home there not that rare

IMG 1665
IMG 1668
H

hawkman

I have 20 seeds going now they have been veg for about 2 months in small pots slowly moving up the pot size to slow the growth I have a cuttings from each that are in the second week of veg that I am going to flower. I am trying to find a really black phenotype to keep as a mother. Something as dark as this one I home there not that rare
D.OG is only 6 inches high with 30 days veg - going to veg for another 30 days- did not expect that short of plant _ Great looking flower !!!!!!!!!

M

Mr black

That is short for 30 days.i found as soon as I potted them up into bigger pots they would shoot off again. How many seeds did you pop? I am going to give mine about another 20 days 3 weeks then into 12/12. I will keep you updated with how it is going I got my fingers crossed for some awesome looking phenos.

H

hawkman

That is short for 30 days.i found as soon as I potted them up into bigger pots they would shoot off again. How many seeds did you pop? I am going to give mine about another 20 days 3 weeks then into 12/12. I will keep you updated with how it is going I got my fingers crossed for some awesome looking phenos.
in 4.5 gallon pots

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Did you pop all the seeds? Hit the "flower botton" on 1 of the clones. That is incredibly short. As you probably well know, once cannabis goes into flower, often times grows completely diffrent *unless you only popped 1, and it's just a runt?
I haven't messed around with any breeders seeds since Snow had seeds available (looked mostly for males to cross).
I never veg for more than 3 weeks on my shorter strains, 1-2 weeks on my clone onlys. If ya took cuttings, ya may as well see what you have to look forward to.
My last grow was in styrofom party cups (half hempy pearlites, and half coco) straight from 4-5 inch clones nust to see what yielded more, quality, and ease of grow. Ended up with 31/2 foot single cola plants. My avitar is from the party cups directly from rooted clones.
I can't speak 1 way or another for HSO, but when I see seed companies release a new strain just about each week, I'll question the process.

IndigoKid

IndigoKid

Has any- one have experience with this strain ?
Yes. And by far one of my favorite strains. Easy to grow in my opinion amazing smell-terp profile, yield was great using gavitas, great meds overall. I always look for packs when they run out. Deff including her in my next grow. Hands down a blessing to have to any grower whom just loves divine erbs. Now it all depends on what you are looking for and expecting out of a plant. That also may determine how you view it as well...

H

hawkman

the plant (DOG) very short - must be a short pheno-type. don't the know % of indica it is ; must be close to 90- be interesting to see if it streaches during flower; been veg-ing for 40 days -- one more week then flower, believe it's Chemdog 91 ; will check !!

jewsh808

jewsh808

the plant (DOG) very short - must be a short pheno-type. don't the know % of indica it is ; must be close to 90- be interesting to see if it streaches during flower; been veg-ing for 40 days -- one more week then flower, believe it's Chemdog 91 ; will check !!
Yeah I feel like there is Chemdog 91 in it ca
Yeah for sure its sorta a mystery strain I believe...mine has been in veg for about 30 days its at 1 foot, but I was pinching and fimming it from the start

20171005 113211
20171005 113223
H

hawkman

plant is only 8 inches tall - heavy indica - fell intensity of the heat cause this "runt"

C

Chamitch

Very leafy nugs needs crazy light def pull fan leaves for light penetration. ok, smells like og with touch of sweetness. Grew Indoor and out. Out worse results as far as leaf. Def crystally and pretty dank dec smoke. Bubble hash strain.. i am sure plenty of better plants only had a few to choose. Wasnt a runt grew pretty well nice structure strong stems. Just wasnt what i hoped for.. if was insanely loud or potent leafy nugs may be ok to have those nugs. But pain to trim so most just turned to bubble.

H

hawkman

I guess it was me - "heat intensity" but in the same room have a 5 foot Blue Dream ; must be bad seed- same thing with the fruit juicy chronic very small 8-10 inches ( all in week 4 of flower) had a fruit juicy that got dam near 5 ft. unless in a phenotype - don't don't know the exact pheno's if any

Top Bottom