Dank Vader, Polaris, And Motorbreath

• Thread starter A-Roe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

These girls are a few weeks old and have a couple more weeks of veg before I decide to flip them there are six different strains in this tent.
Dank Vader
Dank vader polaris and motorbreath

Polaris
Dank vader polaris and motorbreath 2

Motorbreath
Dank vader polaris and motorbreath 3

A

A-Roe

Sweet @A-Roe can't wait to see the ladies in flower good vibes your way!:D
I cant wait either, last round was rushed out thanks to my ex, even due to that the Polaris was Gas small yield so I wasnt mad about losing the clones to that, and the Dank Vader didnt have a smell until week 6.5 so im betting those need at least 10-12 weeks flowering to get them 100%. Gotta Motorbreath mother plant that was popped like 3-4 months ago going now with about 8 or so of the clones, the right pheno of Motorbreath can be a real game changer for anybody, i had it and lost it not knowing what I had i knew but i didnt know I thought shit could get better what a fool.

H

happy b

[QUOTE="had it and lost it not knowing what I had i knew but i didnt know I thought shit could get better what a fool.[/QUOTE]

Shit man iv been there before . You pop a couple seeds from a pack and coz the first ones good you think "there's gotta be better pheno,s in the rest of them beans" only to realise the one you let go was as good as it got.

A

A-Roe

[QUOTE="had it and lost it not knowing what I had i knew but i didnt know I thought shit could get better what a fool.

Shit man iv been there before . You pop a couple seeds from a pack and coz the first ones good you think "there's gotta be better pheno,s in the rest of them beans" only to realise the one you let go was as good as it got.[/QUOTE]
That's all my ex use to talk about, " you need to get that lemon shit back", if this girl is half the smoke and same yield Ill be Gucci with that.

william76

william76

Yea
[QUOTE="had it and lost it not knowing what I had i knew but i didnt know I thought shit could get better what a fool.

Shit man iv been there before . You pop a couple seeds from a pack and coz the first ones good you think "there's gotta be better pheno,s in the rest of them beans" only to realise the one you let go was as good as it got.[/QUOTE]
Yea,,nothing worse I think we've all done it and regretted it,76

mellowfellow

mellowfellow

things are looking good in here. can't wait to see the motorbreath and Polaris finish up for you. I've got these and some uber and valleydawgs awaiting there turn.

A

A-Roe

Oh shit, my bad I totally forgot to put up pics before I chopped, i think i did I gotta go look. I did end up keep the Polaris2 and the MB3 around, MB3 is a massive producer of Chem Og buds its not stronger the MB1 or frostier but the weight difference is killer 100g in 3gals. The Polaris was more 91 dom thats why I kept her kind of a shitty diaper smell.

Reactions: bsb
Top Bottom