Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

I need about 5 gallons to do all the plants... some are passed 12 foot easy
I don't mean to intrude but I have found soap nuts to be 100% effective when mixed with 70% neem and 30% karanja oil. 3/4 cup powdered soap nuts per gallon. I just use my nutribullet to make the nuts into powder. I then add hot water and let it steep until it's room temp.

This is the concentrate. The application solution would be diluted down to 1:4 ratio of warm water. 1 gallon of this concentrate would make up 5g.

I also add 1/8 cup of aloe and lemon extract per gallon to the solution. The citric acid eats them up. The saponin just holds them down and smothers them but also acts as a nerve agent against buggies.

The saponin acts as an emulsifier but it doesn't hold as well as agsil. Since your sprayer keeps it mixed it shouldnt be a problem. The coverage is unreal. It almost comes out like foam. This stuff drops anything on contact. I killed a damn millipede with it. It made his legs pop off...wtf.

Thought I'd try to help a brotha out. Its helped me achieve eradication of fungus gnats where everything fell short. As coot would say this stuff will have you dancing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom