Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vggir

Vggir

Ty vgirl how you doing hows sobriety going all the best to you old freind
Hey bone!! :) I can't complain at all as sobriety has been doing me good, lol! January 9th this year was a year, so 1y & 2m stronger!!! I've got to give credit where it's do, and that's to 2 miracle plants, one we all already cherish, cannabis, the other is really a tree, Kratom! Both have kept me out of pain, and with a sense of well being. Thank you friend for asking!
How about you? How's life treating you?

Debone

Debone

Hey bone!! :) I can't complain at all as sobriety has been doing me good, lol! January 9th this year was a year, so 1y & 2m stronger!!! I've got to give credit where it's do, and that's to 2 miracle plants, one we all already cherish, cannabis, the other is really a tree, Kratom! Both have kept me out of pain, and with a sense of well being. Thank you friend for asking!
Nice to hear im happy for you.me im doing ok ty for asking

Ecompost

Ecompost

have you ever looked in to foods that help promote Proteolytic enzymes? I am frantically trying to see if the tree to which you refer initates the production and release post fibrin itself post stress, this can be anything, from a muscle tear to a simple I got cold or worse..... Fibrin is the stuff that helps mend stuff so results in scar tissues forming, proteolytic enzymes help to break up fibrin post healing

Vggir

Vggir

have you ever looked in to foods that help promote Proteolytic enzymes? I am frantically trying to see if the tree to which you refer initates the production and release post fibrin itself post stress, this can be anything, from a muscle tear to a simple I got cold or worse..... Fibrin is the stuff that helps mend stuff so results in scar tissues forming, proteolytic enzymes help to break up fibrin post healing
I don't think kratom helps produce or release Proteolytic enzymes, being that kratom works much better when taken in combination with juice or something that triggers the enzymes in your gut...a lot of ppl swear that kratom works better on an empty stomach when only consumed with water...I however believe it works better with juice or food. I use grapefruit juice not only as a potentiater but also to give the message to my stomach that there's something there it needs to digest .Lol.
Hopefully I understood your question right, and didn't just sound like gibberish, lol!

Ecompost

Ecompost

I don't think kratom helps produce or release Proteolytic enzymes, being that kratom works much better when taken in combination with juice or something that triggers the enzymes in your gut...a lot of ppl swear that kratom works better on an empty stomach when only consumed with water...I however believe it works better with juice or food. I use grapefruit juice not only as a potentiater but also to give the message to my stomach that there's something there it needs to digest .Lol.
Hopefully I understood your question right, and didn't just sound like gibberish, lol!
Yeah made sense to me, I am talking about foods like ginger, boswellia, devils claw, stuff that can help as a natural an anti-inflammatory. Grapefruit being a sour/ bitter has a good effect on stomach acids, any bitter food would work well for prep :-)

Top Bottom