• Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankworth

dankworth

Dankworths tiny head

(back before I lost 20 lbs)

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Oh and by the way, "White money for a rainy day"? I don't get it, but I love it. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Reactions: mal
dankworth

dankworth

Is this deja vu? Am I in the twilight zone? I thought that this thread was about your small dick. Way to disappoint. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Hahahahah, I know, I know, it's played out.
I figured there might be some kids that had not seen the pics yet.
Was too sick to do anything pic-worthy for a bit.
Stay tuned in a couple months probably. Should be a little more dialed then.

Fuck that, it'll be on. It'll be all like
motherfuckin-popsicles-bitch.jpg

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I always liked Mr. Rogers, never saw him like that LOL. I heard he was a real badass in Viet Nam, don't know if thats true or not. Those buds are amazing, what strain is that? Nice work, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Google translate does it a little wrong, it is supposed to be
"White money for black days", got that from a list of Bulgarian proverbs.

I thought that something might be lost in translation there lmao. Thanks for the correction and my erection. Your posts always make me laugh bro. Even though it isn't too hard to do so when I am this medicated. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

dankworth

dankworth

I always liked Mr. Rogers, never saw him like that LOL. I heard he was a real badass in Viet Nam, don't know if thats true or not. Those buds are amazing, what strain is that? Nice work, hope all is well with you and yours

mal
Chemo x og kush. Not dialed yet. Thanks mal.
I will have to look into Mr. Rogers in Viet Nam now.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Hahahahah, I know, I know, it's played out.
I figured there might be some kids that had not seen the pics yet.
Was too sick to do anything pic-worthy for a bit.
Stay tuned in a couple months probably. Should be a little more dialed then.

I feel you on that bro. I am glad that you are getting better. If I had ever done some shit like that, I would try to get the man to let me put it on my driver's license. Rep that shit til you die. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Usually when I get huge buds( not in your ballpark ) they lack the buzz of the smaller nuggets. Is this a Dr. Greenthumb strain, I've got some huge buds with his stuff it just wasn't very potent. I guess what I'm asking is how is/was the buzz? I hope it ripped your head off, in a good way. Take care

mal

dankworth

dankworth

Usually when I get huge buds( not in your ballpark ) they lack the buzz of the smaller nuggets. Is this a Dr. Greenthumb strain, I've got some huge buds with his stuff it just wasn't very potent. I guess what I'm asking is how is/was the buzz? I hope it ripped your head off, in a good way. Take care

mal
When it was dialed, it outclassed everything else I have ever smoked.
It changed my life it was so amazing. Blew away all other nugs in 23 years.
But only when dialed like it was that first time. Been trying to get it like that again.
Best of 6 fems. Lots of light from a horti blue mh.
When it is not dialed, it is strong.
When it was dialed, it was a destroyer of worlds. More like a hallucinogen in strength.
The chemo gene pool is capable of a far better strength-to-weight ratio than any other elite strain I know of.

I had to teach myself the nute game so I can get it to be like it was the first time I ran it.
This plant and I made a deal, we have an understanding. She kept me alive, now I have to fulfill my obligations to her to learn how to dial her and spread her to people with Crohn's.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm glad that you found that perfect combination, size as well as a buzz. Hopefully you'll get her just where you want her. Good vibes coming your way, hope things are good

mal

Top Bottom