Dark Spots, Took A Turn For The Worse

• Thread starter BackAtIt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

About 4 months old. A month ago she was looking beautiful in veg was preflowering but the,leaves were getting light. I transplanted to 6 gal bucket thinking she was root bound.. Went with organic soil (pic of content attached) and 2 weeks later the leaves are showing light spots and the oldest, largest fan leaves have brown/black oval shaped spots and I see hints of yellow hues emerging throughout leaves. Purple candystripe and "bleeding" into petioles, which I thought were from my LST
Dark spots took a turn for the worse
Dark spots took a turn for the worse 2
Dark spots took a turn for the worse 3
Dark spots took a turn for the worse 4
. She was doing so well. I know she wants to flower, but Im fored to finish this outdoors. Anyone know if the soil content is insufficient or what symptoms are pointing too. pH? Nutes (Manganese)? Thanks for the help.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
The soil looks dry and it looks like its drooping, how often do you water and feed and how/how much?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

The soil looks dry and it looks like its drooping, how often do you water and feed and how/how much?
Hey bud. I saturated it just 2-3 day's ago. The So Cal sun dries the light soIL real quick. But if poking my finger, it's damp at about 1 1/2". Normally saturate 2x per week.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You just give it straight sunny d or tap water?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

You just give it straight sunny d or tap water?
Tap water, boiled off. I have a 3 way test kit for alkalinity, but haven't checked. Probably around 7.8 out of tap. I thought boiling 1st, along with pH of soil would keep it close. What are your thoughts about dark spots? The droop happened prior to transplant. Fan leaves got light. That's why I changed soil and upsized pot.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

I'll give it a try and report back Doc. I used to have a swimming pool biz, so I understand alkalinity. I will prepare water for lower pH. Only thing is, I've used the same water throughout the growth phase. But, will start there. Thanks bud.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

and its just died damn was hopping he found out what the problem was

Top Bottom