Deficiency?

• Thread starter Norfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Norfarm

I've got three baby Tutanhkamon and three Aurora Indica growing in a NFT setup, they're about 3-4 weeks old.

Today my plants started showing some bad signs and I'm not certain what causes it. Most but not all show the same symptoms, discolored specs spread out over the leaves. two of the Tut are more severely hit than the others, where fan leaves have started wilting.
Deficiency 4

Tutanhkamon. notice leaf on the left..
Deficiency 2

same, from above
Deficiency
without flash..

Deficiency 8
Deficiency 7

I've got three 1200w LED lights hanging aprox 2 feet above the plants, I feed them Canna Aqua Vega following the grow guide for 14.5 gallon (55L) nutrient supply

As I discovered the problems I checked the water supply and to my shock I found a dead spider floating in the water, and as it where a bit warm at 77f and it looked a bit murky I've now completely changed out the water with fresh water.
At the time of writing ambient temp is 80f
water temp is 65f
using tap water at 110ppm before mixing so nutrient strength is 820 (930 total) which includes Rhizotonic and Cannazym. (2x160ml Aqua vega, 100ml Rhizotonic and 125ml Cannazym)
PH currently at 6.5, I'm currently adjusting it down towards 6

is this P deficiency?
Is my nutrient solution to weak maybe?

Deficiency 3
Deficiency 5
Deficiency 6
KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Are these seed or clone?
I'll tell you the first thing is that a lot of guys buy clones off the market and don't really know what their getting, these people are passing around weak, double, triple, quadruple crossed sorry genetic gene having clones and name it whatever they want. Always buy from a seed bank, buy you a few different strains and keep a mom for clones from the strains you like the best.

Last edited:
KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

From what I can see it looks like either a Cal or Mag maybe both toxicity or deficiency, it appears your still in veg so I wouldn't think it would be a P or K issue. Plants appear to be oxygen deprived hence the droopy leaves, that could be early sign of root rot. What's your watering practice's look like?

MW7945

MW7945

My aurora looked similar my last grow. I got my pH down to where it needed to be and started using more hydroguard and the problem went away. Not sure which helped.

Top Bottom