Dhp Presents The Vero29 Angles 5x5 Grow

• Thread starter The Dawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Dawg

The Dawg

It will be a 10 x 12 for flower
Wow That A Big Area No Wonder You Were Hesitant. May I Suggest Timber Led. They Make A Damn Fine Pre-Built Lamp. :party1:

I've been popping beans and growing gifted clones for 25 years. It's been very educational. I'm always learning. This is technically one of many grows, but first one I really tried to pay attention to techniques and specific aspects of the grow. Love watching this plant develop.
When I Started Growing All We Had Was Better Home And Garden, Popular Science And The Library High Times Came Out 2 Years Latter. :smoking:

Nice work sir

Curious about the extra 345 watts being to much light for a 5x5 from glancing thru your thread I'm thinking stretch is the answer. I'm a more the merrier kinda guy so can't see too much light ever being a issue besides heat .

Happy new year
I Have 345 Watts Per Bar. Thats Times 3 For A Total Of 1035 Watts. I'm Currently Running 825 Watts Total Which In My Grow Room Is Perfect For My 5x5 Setup. I'm A Less Is More Kinda Of Guy.:cool:

Now I'm Always Up For Learning New Technique's On Controlling Stretch And I'm puzzled On Your Stretch Is The Answer Comment Care To Enlighten. As My Ladies Are 6 Inches From My Lights And 12 Inches From The Top Of My Tent. Which Is Why I Turned My Lights Up To 825 Watts From 750 Watts. And To Answer The 2nd Part Of Your Question Yes Anything Past 825 Watts And The Heat Becomes A Factor For Me. I Mean Why Run An Efficient Setup Only To Waste More Dollars Running A Mini Split To Keep Your Ladies Cool And In the Process Lowering Your Efficiency For Your Whole Grow? :party1:

Top Bottom