Diminishing Flower light schedule....

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

These seedlings were flipped on Dec 12. 12 days ago! The males showed themselves abnormally fast for my experience and the females sex organs are taking about the same time as normal but they are thickening up swelling and.showing signs of about to burst into stacking.....all this is def. Worth doing a side by side with control group

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

So these seedlings are 55 days old! And should.be done within 48 days.....so well see what happens

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

So jan. 11 i will diminish another hour and will be at eleven on thirteen off.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Heres some nug action
2012 12 24 15 15 15 946

2012 12 24 07 41 07 476

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

So these seeds usually take two months vegging before showing preflowers and whats unusual is thAt males usually show late for me and in this light schedule they revealed themselves so quick so i noticed positive for me.:

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Day 59 and day 17 of flower and they are starting to stack...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I'll be rooting clones with that light schedule in the next couple of days so ill have some feedback but ill be cutting from flowering host plants.so results may vary but if that works ill keep it going to see.how well clones do....
Thanx for checkingit out gator.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

those look a bit deep into flower to be taking clones
100%most certInly right. Usually i would take from vegitating host plants but ive had to start ftom seed and i am searching for moms and ive.decided to use clone for host mother not seed. Ijust recently lost all my clone onlies so i am staring all over ive been? Xperimenting with inturrupted light schedule which i will root and veg with checit out its the THE GAS LANTERN TECHINIQUE!
So i was very tight on space and im fanatical about saving space so this experimental light schedule helped sex the seedling fast numbers are in this thrread aswell as gas lantern thread and uprising og tlo. it appears it has worked as long as myclones root and reveg.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

So what happens is the clone takes twice as long to root and redirect new hormones and revegitating takes about three weeks, and the old growth gets cleaned off and the new growth is mutant for a while but once clone get momentum again they blow up bush style with no fim or topping or supercropping just tying back ill keep pics coming as long as there is cont. Interest.....my situation allowed for this experiment and it appears as though it was the best choice

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not so sure anything is happenning any different seem like im right on schedule and this is from the gas lantern veg schedule beggining in holloween. Also with 36 hrs blackout and idk i think this experiment is worth a controll group because im right on schedule with other grows and they used 18 hrs plus for veg hmmm i even think a few of my phenos kept up with some wellbgrown hydro grows so i wonder how well hydro responds to that veg oops i thoughtbthisbwasbthebgass lantern scedule thread.
K, now that's what I'm really curious about! Thanks.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Exactly which part sea i was rambling on that post and confused myself.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The bit about how much light was being used (photoperiod) and how the plants you're experimenting with appear to be keeping up with those from previous, traditionally lit grows, that's what caught my attention and is specifically the aspect I'm curious about. If you're reducing the total amount of power being used, yet still receiving the same yield, your ROI has increased, assuming quality has not, for some reason, all other things being equal, decreased.

Are you lit? Right now, I mean. :D If not, you know what I always say, right...?

SMOKE MORE WEED!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Cool beans! Whats ROI and to answer all the other questions like traditional style grows and maybe expected size and maturation rates given days grown and energy used cuz i have whole different perspective on grams per watt for instance i do the math including all watts not just watt of bulb and the best ive done has been
.75 gram per watt with a pheno that had yield and potency with terraponic and about density and potency oils smells and other factors ask me questions to get on same page somehow so when i say its the same better or worse you can decide whether or not its worthit for you more accurately

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Oh ya photo period has been confusing to.explain and understand but ill try it a new way this time my timer comes on at 8am and is off at 8 pm and turns on again at 1:30 am until 2:30 am....... so essentially its 13 on 11 off with the thirteenth hour in the middle of the lights off period.......

Top Bottom