Dirty Little Box

• Thread starter Dirty White Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

This is the 5th day with em all tied up, Ill give em a few more days and this puppy is getting flipped. This is a 15.5 gallon organic hempy bed, filled with 75/25 botanicare ready gro aeration formula/Alaskan ancient forest mixed with %60 sunleaves growstones. Nutes are Floranova Bloom mixed with liquid seaweed, liquid molasses, and blue mountain organic grow it green. They get 2 gallons of nutes a day no flush, and foliar harmony every sunday And of course my light is a 8 bulb T5 badboy.This should be a good one. Figured Id put this in its own thread.

Dirty little box

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Ive got a few strains in there, Izzy, Northern Lights x Apollo 11, Chemdog 91, Laughing Bear, and Black Haze. Ive got 13 plants total but im trying to overgrow it and pick out strictly the colas. Ill prolly end up having a few screens by the end.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

awesome work bro....you gave me some inspiration to set up my other tent and my 6 bulb T5 and see if I can pull anything out of it....your last grow was amazing for a T5 very pimp!

sounds like they are drinking alot which is a good sign of some nice roots...can't wait to see the flip and progress of this one im sitting front row!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

be careful with that black, she's a stretcher....but oh so worth it.
i'm pulling up my lawn chair amigo

Yea I took that too heart when ya told me, so she got added in a full 10 days after the others just to keep em all even. Ive kept a nice little area in the screen slightly empty in the back of the tent just for this little super model to do her thing. Ill gladly yank out other plants limbs out to accommodate her. I am sooooo stoked to be growing this plant out!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Ah no dumb questions here feel free to fire away. This isnt really a SOG its more of a scrog, but its not really a full on scrog ither. Im just using the net to kind direct all the tops to stay somewhat organized. The only things that get weaved into the net are the highest tops to even the canopy and let the lowers catch up. Once its flipped though the net is there to hold things upright.

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

Im gonna ride with you on this one White Boy! lol Im very interested in this for a couple reasons --- I want to make seeds but cant really run multiple big lights ---- was thinking that if i had a few small tents and some t5's I could speed up my poly hybrid project (big words for pollen chunkin') This should be a good 1! .

PS ---- if you place another screen in that room right now you will kill it ! IJS --- and use netting with smaller holes ------ just my 2 cents bro.........

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like they're all standing at attention for you, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Im gonna ride with you on this one White Boy! lol Im very interested in this for a couple reasons --- I want to make seeds but cant really run multiple big lights ---- was thinking that if i had a few small tents and some t5's I could speed up my poly hybrid project (big words for pollen chunkin') This should be a good 1! .

PS ---- if you place another screen in that room right now you will kill it ! IJS --- and use netting with smaller holes ------ just my 2 cents bro.........

t5's work great for breeding, Im using them now on my newest little endeavour. Anything less than a 4' 4bulb fixture kinda restards the growth a bit, but Ive successfully used just a single t5 in the past. Good luck with your project! Nothing better than smoking your own work.

Looks like they're all standing at attention for you, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Thank you Mal hope all is well with you and yours as well

Looking killer duder.

Thank you boom!

Looks bomb!

Thank you this tent is blowing up, im getting 3 inches of growth a night now.

Reactions: mal
Top Bottom