Discolored Leaves 4wks Into Veg

• Thread starter HumbleNewbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HumbleNewbie

and again I was suggesting it may be the conditions I took a poke at. I cannot say for sure it is mag or iron defish, just comparing your pics to deficiency charts and it appears to look similar.
Would you have any recommendations on improving conditions?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Would you have any recommendations on improving conditions?
I would try a foliar feed or 3 of some mag n iron supps. Foliar typically gives much quicker response time than soil drenches. Keep a keen eye on new growth to see if you notice a change for the better. If so then you nailed it. Be sure to do any foliar feeds at lights out so you don't fry your girls. With foliar if it is mag or iron you should see a change for the better within 3-5 days. When hunting deficiencies I always use foliar in the hunt due to the quicker response time with this method. Just my 2 cents

H

HumbleNewbie

I would try a foliar feed or 3 of some mag n iron supps. Foliar typically gives much quicker response time than soil drenches. Keep a keen eye on new growth to see if you notice a change for the better. If so then you nailed it. Be sure to do any foliar feeds at lights out so you don't fry your girls. With foliar if it is mag or iron you should see a change for the better within 3-5 days. When hunting deficiencies I always use foliar in the hunt due to the quicker response time with this method. Just my 2 cents
Thank you very much. Your advice is greatly appreciated. What a great community.

H

HumbleNewbie

B1589FD6 1E18 46D0 BC0F 9BAD6E938004
Think it may have been cal, mag issue. I also raised the light some.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I swear by wood ashes to add most of the needed nutrients except Nitrogen, and it is generally fairly safe when used with common sense. It CAN raise Ph and alkalinity and is a great buffer, but use carefully in soils with already high Ph levels to keep from locking stuff up. Great stuff and easy to control it's source material if you live near forests.

H

HumbleNewbie

I swear by wood ashes to add most of the needed nutrients except Nitrogen, and it is generally fairly safe when used with common sense. It CAN raise Ph and alkalinity and is a great buffer, but use carefully in soils with already high Ph levels to keep from locking stuff up. Great stuff and easy to control it's source material if you live near forests.
Thank you for sharing I will have to try next run

Top Bottom