Diy Cabinet From Recycled Wood Coco Grow

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer P

Farmer P

im hitting some sour wax and i think you will really enjoy the sour flav from sour urkle.. you picked a good choice :D

and i was surprised when my 1 kush seed germinated in the rapid rooter.. i figured no way it would work with the light and shit.. but yeah, it works fine :D

i notice you have a bubba. heh.. slow ass plants! heh.
how are you today?

chris.
I'm hoping for a keeper for sure. I hope this bubba doesn't herm. I'm a little beat from the long weekend, but I just drank a beer and I'm feeling a little better. Bout to bowl up!! :smoking:

jipp

jipp

I'm hoping for a keeper for sure. I hope this bubba doesn't herm. I'm a little beat from the long weekend, but I just drank a beer and I'm feeling a little better. Bout to bowl up!! :smoking:
ill bowl up with ya, im waiting for lights on. i have to feed/micro my house plant err i mean my male tonight.

hopefully no burnt buds when lights come on around 6:18pm. i think im ok but you know, i just do not know what will happen.. if they do not grow up anymore i may get lucky because the two burnt buds early on have grown past that.. so only a couple of burnt leafs left. so maybe ill get lucky. i have to up there feed next watering.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Just a quick weekly update. I've got one feminized bubba kush, one feminized sour urkel, and two regular white blaze (gifts from a friend, hopefully I'll get at least one female). The freebies (from my order) were duds or maybe I didn't soak them long enough, but I give up. The little blaze that I pulled out then stuck back actually lived lol. After they get a little bigger they will be going outside. Have a good week. :cool:

20170618 0559311
20170618 0559461
jipp

jipp

Just a quick weekly update. I've got one feminized bubba kush, one feminized sour urkel, and two regular white blaze (gifts from a friend, hopefully I'll get at least one female). The freebies (from my order) were duds or maybe I didn't soak them long enough, but I give up. The little blaze that I pulled out then stuck back actually lived lol. After they get a little bigger they will be going outside. Have a good week. :cool:
they grow up so fast bro. :D

chris.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Little mid week update. I just moved them outside to the grow area. I'm thinking they will not get very big since the days are getting shorter. There's not much time left for veg. Whatever I get will be cool, and I will keep a clone of the one I like the most. Some Pics:
First the bigger White Blaze.

20170628 185244
20170628 185251
Organikz

Organikz

I finally found your spot and I like it a lot. I like your outdoor. Shame about your last run. Mother nature won't be messed with but so much.

Oh well you'll be getting out the chainsaw come September or October.

Farmer P

Farmer P

I finally found your spot and I like it a lot. I like your outdoor. Shame about your last run. Mother nature won't be messed with but so much.

Oh well you'll be getting out the chainsaw come September or October.

Thanks Bro. I checked out last year's outdoor run from a friend that lives pretty close by and his were already in flower by the end of July. I don't think I'll need the chainsaw (until next year lol). Hopefully I'll get some nice bushes and something really good to mom out!

Farmer P

Farmer P

I got a couple renegades myself outdoors.. they prob between 3.5 and 4'... blew up in 6 weeks out there.

Right on. It's nice to get some free light huh. My smallest one may have been put out too early. It's struggling a bit, but I think it will come around. Poor thing has been tortured. I pulled it out by the roots then stuck it back in and now I stuck it out in the sun and it wilted over until it's bottom leaves touched the ground and burned. Yesterday it was wilted over again, but after the shade came it straightened back up. I'm more worried about a bug getting it. The other three did fine.

Top Bottom