diy e-nail

• Thread starter distraction
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

distraction

hello, this is my second post on thcfarmer! after a long day, nothing is better than a dab.. but the torch is annoying and e-cigs dont cut it. so, i made a super cheap ceramic nail that only cost me a little bit of time and money. if anyone's interested i'll make a better guide, otherwise i would rather take more dabs ;) i've been using this for months now and its great, and a new version is around the corner that is 75W battery powered and temp controlled. i've put a lot of work into that, and i'm considering open sourcing the design. would anyone be interested in helping?
thank you for looking :D

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nice! Thanks for sharing that, we love DIYs and good things.

shadyslater

shadyslater

DIY grows/smoke tools rule:)

have we got a diy thread in here?????

D

distraction

yea, i wondered if anyone else would find it useful.. I think its outrageous, to charge people >$600 for what amounts to a PID controller and heater element off alibaba for $60. The new versions circuit is all done and tested, spent a lot of time in LTSpice getting the battery charge circuit and boost reg working right.. If anyone has Eagle 6.0 and wants to help, i'll throw it on git or something... I need to add a display\interface of some sort (temp, temp adj, batt stat and lvl) and start laying out the PCB. then code for the driver (probably atmega328p) will need to be finished, but i have it mostly done. I estimate the cost to DIY one of these is going to be around $150-200, and that is for LiFePO4 battery powered, temp controlled electric nail. PM me if you are interested in helping me finish this out, or even better if you want to buy the design and bring it to market :)

D

distraction

lol thats not worth my time... i have plenty of other stuff going on, I don't need that kind of extra work ;) thank you tho!

R

RHH

Hi Distraction,

Send an email to [email protected] . I have years of import/export and manufacturing experience and am interested in discussing bringing this to market. I own two very successful marijuana industry companies and have the resources and distributor network to make this a reality.

ftwendy

ftwendy

Send a new design to China and you will see it on a shelf from another manufacturer so fast it will make your head spin... TRUTH

Who are you @RHH ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom