DoobieDucks' Hummingbirds

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Something I have not done yet here at the Farm is share with you the art that jump started my notoriety world wide.
My hummers became very popular on the web as Peeps seem to think of Mother Nature and what a wonderful thing we have been blessed with, two of her finest creations, cannabis and hummingbirds. I'm sorry it took so long for me to get a thread up here but I am shooting pics right now and have some very recent, last week, images I thought you'd enjoy.

These are single frame digital captures each taken in a single moment in time. By that I mean, they are not Photo-shopped, nothing is added or taken away from them. Some are cropped and lighting/color adjusted, sharpened, but NO other digital manipulation is done to these.

There has been a lot of controversy regarding my images and if the hummingbirds pictured are actually feeding on or ingesting cannabis, I do not believe they do, I have never seen them try to get nectar from this species of plant. They are only "passing thru" my grow, inspecting the plants, searching for food, nectar, possibly bugs. That makes these pix even more rare and hard to capture.

First is Tom Hills' Deep Chunk, a seeded mom flowering now..thanks for your views and posts..enjoy...DD

Img 6750 hummer deep chunk c w
Img 6759 hummer deep chunk c w
Img 6766 hummer deep chunk c w
Img 6769 hummer deep chunk c w
Img 6776 hummer deep chunk c w

sox

sox

@DoobieDuck
You are the inspiration that started me taking pictures of my gardens. Ive been a fan of your work for years my friend.
Hope all is well,
~Sox

monkeymun

monkeymun

WOW. Absolutely stunning photos bro! Really beautiful. Great work snapping those, it must be difficult with how fast hummingbirds move. Never seen one in the wild myself unfortunately. Hope there are more to come!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Absolutely stunning pic's ! I held one in my hand once.. of course it flew into my greenhouse and knocked itself out ,but I saved it ... tiny little things put outside and woke up and flew away.. it was awesome ,just like your pic's Doobie!

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

My man DOOB from icmag!!

Sure can take great CLEAR stunning LIVE shots
of beautiful flowers n hummingbirds kissing them!!!

A very professional photographer in my opinion.
GET THAT PORT FOLIO OUT DOOB,show the folks!
Lou

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
@DoobieDuck
You are the inspiration that started me taking pictures of my gardens. Ive been a fan of your work for years my friend.
Hope all is well,
~Sox
Absolutely stunning pic's ! I held one in my hand once.. of course it flew into my greenhouse and knocked itself out ,but I saved it ... tiny little things put outside and woke up and flew away.. it was awesome ,just like your pic's Doobie!
don't be a stranger @DoobieDuck !

urbanfog

urbanfog

I remember these from ICM :D beautiful Man! I have a couple saved on my desktop :) Welcome to the farm !

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Lovely photos. But, you wanna know what pix I get the biggest kick out of? Your miniatures. I LOVE those.
Oh now I want to see those. I happen to live and have a garden humming birds love. It makes my summer

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm shocked, overwhelmed, I truly did not expect such a large turn out. Thank you all for the wonderful comments and especially for taking the time to reply. Of course there will be more. Here are some others with a cross I created using MODs Menage A Trio and Bohempians Old Moonshine F2. ..Menage A Moonshine..DD

IMG 6940 hummer menage a moon C W
IMG 6971 hummer menage a moon C W
IMG 7013 hummer menage a moon C W

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I'm shocked, overwhelmed, I truly did not expect such a large turn out. Thank you all for the wonderful comments and especially for taking the time to reply. Of course there will be more. Here are some others with a cross I created using MODs Menage A Trio and Bohempians Old Moonshine F2. ..Menage A Moonshine..DD

View attachment 403583 View attachment 403584 View attachment 403585
Beautiful. Don't some hummingbirds migrate ? And some do not Summer my fir trees are loaded with them. Hang a fushia they love them. U will get them close up

Top Bottom