Dr.Candyman...So what do you have growing

• Thread starter monkey5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Dr.CandyMan, What do you have going now? What can we all have or hopes up high to see this fall? I know some...but can you share what some things i do not know about might be coming? Stay safe! monkey5

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
Hey Monkey i have a nice super line up going right now. I dont want to let the cat out of the bag to early though. i don't like to post my threads until harvest is done and over with. Im just laying low and hoping i have better luck then last year. I have a all new grow spot and no loose lips around this time. But i am big time thankful for all the help i have had with folk helping me get a lot of good strains back on the floor. The community has really showed me some love and im in deep gratitude for all those who have supported this years project. Candyland 2010 100+ strains-THE REVENGE OF DR CANDYMAN.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

you go candyman! I can't wait to see what you've come up with now. You had some sick crosses runnin' last and I can't wait to see more. I'd proudly grow any of them!

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Dr.CandyMan, Sweet! Very fair..always , stay safe! #1...And of coarse i can wait!! Maybe i will have my own pictures to post up when you do yours!! Still trying to get myself into a safe cannibis friendly state/place!! See/read you when the leaves change!! monkey5

B

BrotherBud

It's just good to know you're out of the 'bing' and back on the Farm playboy, be safe.
Peace.

B

biggs

thats great news mate. hope everything goes to plan for you. :sun2:

Top Bottom