Dr. Grinspoon Regular Seed?

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

I wasn't sure where to post this question so move it if you must,thank you.
I've been looking for these regular seeds but can only find feminized.That wouldn't be too bad but on a lot of reviews growers that have purchased them have said they didn't look anything like a true Dr.G,some even posted pics.
Does anyone have any info on where to get the REAL DEAL Dr.G?
Regs would be great but if feminized that would be okay as long as it really is the true Dr.G strain.
Thanks for looking,peace.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Barneys farm dr grinspoon is supposedly the real deal. The problem however is that pheno everyone wants is almost impossible to find as it's so rare. Don't think you will find those seeds as regs.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Barneys farm dr grinspoon is supposedly the real deal. The problem however is that pheno everyone wants is almost impossible to find as it's so rare. Don't think you will find those seeds as regs.
Gotcha.Yes,the pheno looks totally different than the pics people have posted from Barney's.
AO had the fems as well but out of stock. Thanks man,I appreciate the feedback!

H

hawkman

GREW IT A TIME AGO -STRONG SMOKE IF YOU LET IT
GROW TO MATURITY - 14 WEEK FLOWER - IT IS A LANCE STRAIN FROM DR. GRIDSPOON

DismalDude

DismalDude

GREW IT A TIME AGO -STRONG SMOKE IF YOU LET IT
GROW TO MATURITY - 14 WEEK FLOWER - IT IS A LANCE STRAIN FROM DR. GRIDSPOON
Land race strain?Is that what you meant? I've been looking at growing it indoors for quite sometime but knew I didn't have room for it.I would dedicate at least a 4x4 to her alone as I wouldn't part with any of it.(If,and that's a big if I got the pheno.)I'd pay good $ to get a clone of that pheno.

Top Bottom