Drooping Seedlings Day 5

• Thread starter Kindred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kindred

Kindred

the stems are purple and drooping, are they healthy or should i change something? im growing in coco coir i think its 50/50 perlite i didnt want that much but ended up like that. so ive just been emptying a paper towel spread out across them all. usually dunk the towel 2 or 3 times by the time im done with them all so not too much water. any help is greatly appreciated!

Drooping seedlings day 5
Drooping seedlings day 5 2
Drooping seedlings day 5 3
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

okay thanks! just wanted to make sure, cant be too careful
It sounds like you're temperatures may be fluctuating and getting too cold. Do you use a thermometer that recordes high and low?

K

Kushmouf

Blue cheese seedlings 9 days above ground started to look droopy yesterday seems to be getting worse water been phd between 6.5 n 6.8 using dechlorinated tap is it overwatering any suggestions please

IMG 1249
K

Kushmouf

I would get more seeds down
Contacted attitude last week told them I had a very low germination rate and I was disappointed I had recent success on three harvest being a new farmer and was looking forward to putting more strains down then nothing I was dropping were popping

Dunge

Dunge

mandalaseeds has an extensive growers guide.
They go to great lengths to encourage direct sow, and explain their reasoning.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Blue cheese seedlings 9 days above ground started to look droopy yesterday seems to be getting worse water been phd between 6.5 n 6.8 using dechlorinated tap is it overwatering any suggestions please
I always start my seeds in rockwool with straight water until they get their first set of leaves. Did you give it nutrients and how hot is your soil?

K

Kushmouf

I always start my seeds in rockwool with straight water until they get their first set of leaves. Did you give it nutrients and how hot is your soil?
No nutes straight h2o did check soil ph was slightly over 7 so I dropped it to 6.7 but I dropped new beans on Sunday I believe a my DNA 24k n emerald triangle cotton candy cane to be above ground in a few days

Top Bottom