Droping Leaves

• Thread starter Smoggie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Smoggie

Ive changed from a veg light to a flowing light yesterday and now my plants look this and they looked healthy befor i changed the light any advice would be grateful

Droping leaves
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Ive changed from a veg light to a flowing light yesterday and now my plants look this and they looked healthy befor i changed the light any advice would be grateful
Back your lights off make sure your room is cool down and your plant is watered.

S

Smoggie

Back your lights off make sure your room is cool down and your plant is watered.
My light about 7 ins away the temp is at about 20 22 and humidity is about 70 % and the soils moist as i waterd yesterday they were ok befor the light chang

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

From what you have told me the problem occurred when you turned on that light. Hps produces an enormous amount of heat I would try pulling the light off it a little bit.

S

Smoggie

From what you have told me the problem occurred when you turned on that light. Hps produces an enormous amount of heat I would try pulling the light off it a little bit.
Thanks im gona try lifting my light up a bit but it dont seem any hotter the the other light i had but i am just a beginner

Top Bottom