Droping Leaves

• Thread starter Smoggie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Smoggie

Man I wish you could come up with an LED light to drop on that Northern Lights and we could boost those nutrients. That thing could get even Huger.
Me to but im tryi g to save my cash as im going to Amsterdam in 4 week but my next run will have some

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

What the molasses do for the plants
It will help it break down all the nutrients and make your smoke sweeter.
The one you're giving straight water go ahead and give it a couple doses. The other big northern lights keep juicing that bitch give it whatever you want.

S

Smoggie

Been told to go easy on the nutes wuth atuos or do u think i should blast them for the last week or so

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

That Northern Lights looks like it's going to take a while longer I think it's going to get a lot bigger you're okay too keep feeding that. The other one give it a tiny bit of unsulphured molasses and then let it finish with straight water. It looks like it's almost finished. If your try clones are still clear you should be good to go on that one and still be able to flush all the nutrients out in time.

S

Smoggie

So she needs a feed tomorrow so ill give just ph water with a bit of molasses for the next 2 weeks but i only feed about 2 tims a week so will this do the job

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

So she needs a feed tomorrow so ill give just ph water with a bit of molasses for the next 2 weeks but i only feed about 2 tims a week so will this do the job
the one that is finishing just give it one tiny dose of molasses and then go straight water to the end.

S

Smoggie

Tris have started turning amber is there a fast way to flush as im thinking if i leave them for 2 week thell go past there best

Top Bottom