Drug Test

• Thread starter Mari420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mari420

Mari420

I've been an every day toker for a while now. A job I'm applying for does swab testing. If I stop now, could I pass it by the end of the week?

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

I think a swab test only goes back like 72 hours, somebody correct me if im wrong

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Yup Just like my uncle, Vietnam name vet. In the VA system. He ran out of his pain meds and asked for help. Which I gladly did. He came up + on his ua. Was told 1 more + and he gets booted. WTF America. Wake the fuck up. Pot is far safer than any pain killer.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yup Just like my uncle, Vietnam name vet. In the VA system. He ran out of his pain meds and asked for help. Which I gladly did. He came up + on his ua. Was told 1 more + and he gets booted. WTF America. Wake the fuck up. Pot is far safer than any pain killer.
My buddy got booted off the va for the same thing.... hes doing better than ever... nice job.. new girl... im happy for him

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

Wait what do y'all mean booted out of the VA system? I'm in the VA system actually in a hospital right now but when I go home they will drug test me and discontinue my services or is that just because they were on pain meds?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

If your with the VA, (like my uncle), they (va) does NOT like my use. They want you to kill yourself with THEIR meds they want you to take.

Clean urine is a must if you still want va. bennies.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Wait what do y'all mean booted out of the VA system? I'm in the VA system actually in a hospital right now but when I go home they will drug test me and discontinue my services or is that just because they were on pain meds?
If they are not giving you pills..its harder to kick you off... Its the pills they use...it could be dangerous to chew up oxy then have a joint hahaha

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

So just pain management then? I don't think they are going to give me uas for the psych meds at least they haven't yet well we will see I guess ha if felony probation doesn't stop me from growing or smoking I don't see why that should either lol

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

Clean urine is a must if you still want va. bennies.[/QUOTE]
This surely can't be true for VA disability and mental health assistance?

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

If they are not giving you pills..its harder to kick you off... Its the pills they use...it could be dangerous to chew up oxy then have a joint hahaha
Shit taking the oxy is dangerous especially for me I don't do well with real drugs like that even tramadol which is suppose to be nonnarcotic puts my duck in the dirt

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
So just pain management then? I don't think they are going to give me uas for the psych meds at least they haven't yet well we will see I guess ha if felony probation doesn't stop me from growing or smoking I don't see why that should either lol
Thats fuckin murika in a nut shell... Manage... Dont fix... But the gov is in tight with pharma and its rough... A lot of people say fuck va..i have even see people drop their gi bill and go private loans.. They want ZERO ATTACHMENT TO GOV OR PHARMA.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Shit taking the oxy is dangerous especially for me I don't do well with real drugs like that even tramadol which is suppose to be nonnarcotic puts my duck in the dirt
I love oxy and drinking morphine in my arm... Its very scary... Beer and weed dont kill

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

When I first got out 2011 it was terrible the army doc gave me 3 months worth of pills (wrong pills wrong diagnosis) the VA didn't give me and appointment for another 9 months when the pills ran out I became severely imbalanced way worse than before like looking under couch cushions for the sneakiest enemies that were for some reason after me and staying just out of sight in my blindspot like a ninja bad. I then went five years back on cannabis had no episodes whatsoever it wasn't till I got raided and my levels dropped that im back in the hospital but this time the VA has really improved in every way possible

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
When I first got out 2011 it was terrible the army doc gave me 3 months worth of pills (wrong pills wrong diagnosis) the VA didn't give me and appointment for another 9 months when the pills ran out I became severely imbalanced way worse than before like looking under couch cushions for the sneakiest enemies that were for some reason after me and staying just out of sight in my blindspot like a ninja bad. I then went five years back on cannabis had no episodes whatsoever it wasn't till I got raided and my levels dropped that im back in the hospital but this time the VA has really improved in every way possible
Hahahah they gave you 90 days of pills up front.... Thats a sponsored suicide

Top Bottom