DwB Breeding project

• Thread starter MrG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrG

MrG

I have been working on making dwb seeds and these are the 6 females im working with, there fully pollinated. i have them in 7 gallon smart pots w/ sunshine #4 advanced and im using veg+bloom, aptus fasilator, startboost and heavy 16 fire. I will post more pics soon as they are starting to swell with seeds. these are gonna be some serious dank. anybody know what dirtywhiteboy grew/liked?
im also working on other motarebel projects like triangle/Chemdog D x sweet tooth #4, p75 x SS/DC are gonna be going to flower soon and ill post info on the mota crosses as i get to them.
I have to thank mota for this oppurtunity!

Dwb breeding project
Dwb breeding project 2
Dwb breeding project 3
Dwb breeding project 4
Dwb breeding project 5
Dwb breeding project 6
Dwb breeding project 7
germinator

germinator

Nice...I know what this dirty white boy likes...and that triangle sweet tooth sounds dankalicous.......good luck

ttystikk

ttystikk

Here's to Dirty White Boy, and his namesake-

Subbed, I've been asking about this cut. Personal reasons.

S

shavits

I have not seen Mota on any forums as of late! I know its been rough recently so I hope all is well with Big Mota! Mr.G you must be the up and comer mota had mentioned in another forum! Glad to see you around doing work bro!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

ah man sending my good vibes toward this strain......I really liked DWB and seriously wish he would have stuck around a little longer. Hopefully this strain does a good job in representing him.

W

WAkuntry

Well as far as I know that young man would grow anything any time for anyone......but music was his passion.....and Stevie Ray and Jeff Healey were his favourites by far.....He was always standing outside the box, staring in and laughing. "You always wanna be the first or second guy too start a movement....but why join a crowd when there is so much more out there to explore or invent...." that is what he sent me in an email just before he passed. What a soul too have lost.....

ttystikk

ttystikk

ah man sending my good vibes toward this strain......I really liked DWB and seriously wish he would have stuck around a little longer. Hopefully this strain does a good job in representing him.

I feel exactly the same way.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I did a DWB x LUI cross that I am about to pop some of...all 5 of the phenos I ran outside did stellar, but one was a monster..

MrG

MrG

I will be posting pics of my gardens shortly. I have a sensi garden thats mostly DWB with a few other strains. The DWB is a stellar strain with a extremely Pungent lemon stank. I have my other garden producing DWB seeds. The DWB are uber dank.

Top Bottom