Dwc Nutrient Deficiency Help

• Thread starter 420.hydro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420.hydro

420.hydro

Need some more help if you don't mind... been trying to find info on dwc nutrient deficiencies. These spots showed up yesterday (3/28)...can you point me in the right direction? Greatly appreciated if you could help!

Dwc nutrient deficiency help
iloveyoutoo

iloveyoutoo

did it start at the bottom of the plant and work its way up or from the top(new growth)?

420.hydro

420.hydro

what nutes are u running? PPM? PH? need more info

General hydroponic nutes just the basic program + 15ml peroxide in 3 gallon weekly changes, >6.0 ph
She's 8 weeks strain unknown....

Thanks for your time
Peace

Last edited:
420.hydro

420.hydro

did it start at the bottom of the plant and work its way up or from the top(new growth)?

It presented itself as small brownish yellow spots right at the points of the leaves at the top and bottom of her...
Thinking about doing a nutrient change to be safe...???

iloveyoutoo

iloveyoutoo

yeah nute change would be a good idea and would probably fix everything. but if it started at the bottom and worked its way up the plant or starting from the top is a huge indicator between immobile and mobile nutrients

C

Cannibal Joe

Need some more help if you don't mind... been trying to find info on dwc nutrient deficiencies. These spots showed up yesterday (3/28)...can you point me in the right direction? Greatly appreciated if you could help!
Copper,Boron,manganese,colbalt who can really tell by a photo treat with a balanced supplement.It also is a sign of root stress of some type.

D

DrDankPHD

If it's just a tips and Edges prob nutrient burn. I'll prob change the res. Use the GH calculator calculate for what ever gallons water. And add some extra .25 gallons of water I find a little strong side. Ph 5.8.
Res temps. Then raise or dimm the lights if this is veg for a few days This less the stress on plants.
Or go 16 4. If ur doing 247 lighting.

FYI i use gh.

Top Bottom