Earwigs?

• Thread starter Jbellsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Anybody ever have earwigs eat leaves. Just moved and set up a little temp veg spot in basement till I get settled in. Anyway I have a og kush and gsc seedlings. They where good for a week till I found something munchin the leaves. Didn't find anything till this morning found a couple earwigs chilling on them. Got the tents set up and the ladies settled. Checked leaves with micro scope and found nothing. It had to be the earwigs, anyone no for sure that they eat cannabis

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Anybody ever have earwigs eat leaves. Just moved and set up a little temp veg spot in basement till I get settled in. Anyway I have a og kush and gsc seedlings. They where good for a week till I found something munchin the leaves. Didn't find anything till this morning found a couple earwigs chilling on them. Got the tents set up and the ladies settled. Checked leaves with micro scope and found nothing. It had to be the earwigs, anyone no for sure that they eat cannabis
Most likely a mouse.

Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Most likely a mouse.
You think so. I have no pic but I figure if it were mouse the edges of leaf would be eaten and more would be chewed. Seedlings are still small, only couple weeks from first true leaves. The holes on my leaves are in the middle. Think a mouse could make a meal of it easy.

Top Bottom