EastCoastMic Kin of Aeric77

• Thread starter EastCoastMic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

EastCoastMic

Hi all. Names Mic. Came to check this site out. A person named Dez I think it was called me a THC Farmer on another medical site so I googled it and here I am.
Aeric77 is my uncle.He is the Breeder of the Cali-O and he dont find the he must be old jokes LOL

Eastcoastmic kin of aeric77
Eastcoastmic kin of aeric77 2
F

forehead

cali-o baby!..love that citrus yum-yum..what are you working with brother?

G

Green Supreme

Biggup and welcome to the farm. Hope you can enjoy it here as much as we do. Peace GS

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
sup mic i see your making the rounds looking forward to seeing some that cali o and soem of its crosses

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I have a buddy who'd give his left nut for some Cali-O beans. Any breeders still working with this? I see Chimera (Cannacopia) has crossed it to Deep Chunk. My friend wants straight Cali-O, though. Anyone have any suggestions?

Welcome to the Farm, Mic!!!

E

EastCoastMic

Thanks all. Altitude there are no beens from the original its clone only.But we are working on new crosses for the future growers. The Verietys Im growing in this garden are Cali-O, JacksCleaner, BlackJack, MeltDown, BlockHead, NorthernLights, MasterKush, KaktasticOrange,and Diesel

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

There's the answer I needed! lol No wonder there are no seeds available... Keep us up to date on your work, for sure! Thanks for the reply.

A

aeric77

Hello Altitudefarmer...........
..........there are no seeds anywhere for Cali O..............after over 3 years of selection, I had the ONE, so I ran ALL the seeds produced during that time thru a coffee grinder.........my Cali O is a clone only variety..........some great breeders like Nebu, Vic High,and Stonepony have created some great crosses like Jackie O or Creamsicle, but as it says in "The Cannibis Breeders Bible", Cali O is a clone only variety........... sorry, there are no seeds of the original.........Luk 2 u.....Aeric77

L

LemonCake

Nice thread! Good to see you around AE77 ... and kaka hey buddy!

Top Bottom