Environment Meter And Controle

• Thread starter Meakanu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Meakanu

Meakanu

Howzit guys.
I’ve been trying to figure out how to best monitor the environment in my grow room.
I built myself a fully sealed, fully insulated 4.5ft by 8.5ft grow room.
I have air conditioner and a dehumidifier going and have been prety successful keeping my tempiture 72-77 and RH right around 65%.
I have a few homemade Co2 generators going and plan to get a tank, valve and controller when I can afford it.

What I’m looking for now is a way to monitor my Co2 levels, tempiture and RH without having to go into my room. I plan to switch into flower next week and worried if somthing went wrong with any of my equipment during lights out, I wouldn’t know until the next day.
Dose anyone know if there are any sorta environmental monitors that I could link to my phone that would alert me if something was out of wack?
Also any recommendations on a environment controller that I can hook to my Co2 tank, AC and dehumidifier. The line that turns the Co2 on and off depending on the Co2 ppm and not just a timer.
I’ve been looking around and have seen a few products but have yet to come across exactly what I’ve been looking for.
Mahalos farmers!

Top Bottom