EPK vs. Tha Purps

• Thread starter chuck the highker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chuck the highker

What is the difference between these two strains and which one would you recommend for indoors? Yield? Breeding potential?
CTH

P.S.
EPK=Early Purple Kush

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I grew the EPK for Reefs comp on his site and it looked great but a huge let down for sure on the end product . I've never grown the purps but do think it's in the top 5 of shitty stains I've ever come acrossed but it might have been the cut these people grew , it looked very nice but I swear it barely got ya high

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

i was interested in the purps myself but if i remember correctly, reef didn't breed this one but got it from a friend. its supposed to be pure mendo purps though whereas the epk is a f1. i guess it would depend on what your goals were as to which would be better for you.

i used to smoke the commercial purps we get around here. it was only great the first time. every thing after that has been as zoo described, where in the hell is the high.

don't know the grower or what cut it was or anything, just that the very first time was the best and mediocre every other time.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I. I've never grown the purps but do think it's in the top 5 of shitty stains I've ever come acrossed

At least it made the top 5...lol...that cracked me up..

Tex

R

Reeferman

The purple kush is in demand in bc its the big cutt but it will not finish outside mold wipes it out so we bred the early purple kush for outdoor bc growers and I will tell some cats who grew out and selected a cutt did really good in the 100 + lbs in the koots this year .

The early bubba is more tasty but lower yielding , the purps is really tasty sweet weed reminds me of grape romulan .
RM

C

cooler53

Speaking of the Romulan...

Had some really nice phenos from a pack of your seeds of that a few years ago.

Will the Romulan be coming back?

Top Bottom