Ever Found Someone's Crop .

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

in fact @logic can you please cancel my page on your site i dont wist to be on here with people with morals such as this good bye to all have fun in your grows good luck . Regards OD signing off .
I am offended that you aren't offended that the dog got poisoned, and since it's snowflake week I am also offended that it's not clear who poisoned what.
Also:
Thatescalatedquickly

dan1989

dan1989

Imho in general most people who actually grow will leave a crop they found but I'd image a non growing toker would get right in there baw deep fillin his pockets n shit like a kid in a candy shop wether it was ripe or not and I would imagine in places were weed is illegal still that a lot would just call the cops.
I can only foresee a small % of the population leaving a crop they found unmolested.maybe its just coz we're im from there is no outdoor grows so people may not understand the risk theyr taking for touching someone's crop.or maybe they would as everyone's seen the movie "the beach" havnt they?

Can't speak for you guys in the States but I can tell you sure as shit that if you put your guerrilla crop anywhere where there is even a slight possibility of it being ripped off, it will get ripped off in the UK. The kind of respect we talk about here is non existent today except among the oldest of the old school. Personally if you guerrilla grow, you have to expect it to be stolen. If a random stoner who has run out of weed just so happens to stumble across your crop, are you honestly expecting him to show some respect and leave well alone? Lol I don't agree with stealing someone's crop, nor do I frown upon those who guerilla grow. But if you're growing illegally on someone else's property without their permission, don't be surprised if karma comes and bites you from behind.

Me? I wouldn't have taken the whole crop, then again that's from a growers perspective, but would I have picked a few ounces for myself? Shit yeah! That's a big secret I have to keep for a total stranger, a bit of smoke in exchange for my silence is a small price to pay in my opinion.

dan1989

dan1989

I HAVE THE SOLUTION. Next time you find a guerilla grow and the stuff is killer, just take a shit load of cuttings! There we are karma problem solved!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Here' what we went thru whne kids " found"our crop....
Caught em inside greenhouse, green handed no where to run. Scared the shit out of them. I have contacted a friend who knows the parents of these kids. Turns out there was 3 involved, 2 brothers, are the sons of the minister. The wheel man took off was the ringleader has cleaned barns here in the past and musta have found out. Another friend of mine is also a minster. He is involved with youngsters, and is respected and trusted by the local kids He works with. He is also a recovering alcoholic, used to puff and grow 20 years ago, does not judge, force religion, is mj tolerant and really understands kids. The 2 caught are slightly older than I thought.
My minister friend grilled them about why they did this, they said they wanted to make hash from the leaves thinking any leaves would work. Their parents are totally anti mj, very religious and concretive, will really be upset with all this.
Were thinking the punishment will be worse than the crime. Their older brother a few years back was caught with a pipe and was sent off to military school and is miserable, he hates his parents and is also confiding in my friend about the family situation. So were thinking of not telling the parents. Instead were thinking about a video taped confession of what they did and why they did it, who's involved, and if they ever get into any more trouble we will play for the parents and turn them into the cops and they will be in deep shit. They are begging us not to turn them into cops. We also can put them to work at my friends youth program to pay for what they have done.
I just think the punishment the parents dole out would be too severe and if we handle this they will behave knowing were holding this tape and if they fuck up again they will be turned into both the cops and parents.
My mother turned me in for pot, did no good only made things worse, made me hate her.
I really think and hope my minister friend can work this out so the kids can learn something and just maybe they will gain respect for us by not turning them in and getting a second chance knowing they better be good till 18 years old or else..
My friend says these are great kids. So the parents will really be shocked if they found out and would totally overreact. Will think this over and decide what to do but I just think giving them probation without their parents over reaction would do far more good for both them and us.
Who knows what the parents could say, see mmj causes crime, they would all know I grow, and in a small town word spreads thats why I did not call cops, no doubt would have made paper, dont need that. They will be punished no doubt, my minister friend will see to that with some hard labor and tough love...
Sweet Sufferin Jesus you never know whats gunna happen next...CM

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
So then several years later my firewood guy old timer remarked he knows exactly what go's on on our farm and said he respected that we did not kick his grandsons ass or call cops..

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Weird conversation with a client today. They live in a rural county southeast of the metro, on horse property that's been in the family.

Monday afternoon she checks the mail and has a parcel key for the larger deliveries. Not expecting anything, she takes the box and notices that the delivery name and address are not hers, and she sees that her name, and her address are listed as the return address. The box had stamps but few postal markings, and she said it was evident that the box never got to its intended destination. She called the post office, and they said thanks but no thanks to her offer to return the package to the post office, but someone said since her name was on the box she could open it.

Of course there were five vacuum-sealed bags full of herb in the box. She took the box to the local police who said she'd have to turn it in to the county sheriff which was a two hour drive, and of course she got there after they had closed. The box ended up with the sheriff who confirmed four elbows (in five bags), but now the couple is concerned that there is someone watching their house waiting for the pot box to show up, and she doesn't want to be home alone if someone is watching the home and waiting.

She wants to put a large sign in her front yard that says something along the lines of 'marijuana deliveries can be picked up at the local sheriff's office' or something like that.

I can't figure out if this was the senders first time, and if they used a random address. Given that we are all law abiding citizens, let's play what if. Would the sender of a package with a street value somewhere north of $5-$7k bother to use a real return address, and sit on that address waiting for the 'return to sender' delivery? Would the sender of a package be stupid enough to not use enough postage, combined with using a random return address? Would you be concerned that someone somewhere is expecting delivery of a not-insignificant amount of pot? If the return address was put there on purpose, was someone sending shit here? If the return address was put there on purpose, despite centralized mailboxes and oversized parcel containers, would you be concerned that someone knows that the box went to that specific address? Would the sender choose a completely random name and street address and this couple is just the random victim of attempted smuggling per occam's razor?

D

Dnkcommander

Who ever sent that knows the owner of the mail box or at least their name . they sent it knowing if it got returned or spotted that it would fall on some lady who has nothing to hide. Its a shitty move but a smart one after investigating the cops and usps agents would would see the home owners innocents . im willing to bet a neighbor is the one who sent it.

D

Dnkcommander

Also i stumbled on a small hoop house 2 blocks away from my house probly 6 plants i found it last year when the smell bout knocked me off my skate board i have now seen it by walking by think it would be a terrible idea to ask if i can help trim lol #willworkfornugs

Top Bottom