Excellent mite control! SNS-217

• Thread starter PureSugar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jessejames12345

jessejames12345

my last do it yourself mix burned the shit out of my plants so I wouldent go any stronger that the sns bottle says !

S

snowkitty

I just got some SNS-217 to battle mites in my garden. Someone asked about the price, but I do not think that question was answered.

People in southern CA can visit this hydro store in person and you can also order online for delivery around the USA. In store, the discount made it cost $80 for a bottle of the CONCENTRATE which I then mixed in a 5 to 1 ratio in a large spray bottle.

This is much more economical than buying their pre-diluted spray bottle, no matter how nice the nozzle might be. I have a few nice 2.5 gallon pump action wand sprayer than will outperform their spray bottle any day and save my arm.

This spray was enough to coat what I saved on a 4x4 table and a few trays of clones. I used about 2/3 on my first spray and I plant to move things around in a few days and spray again with the remainder.

In summary

$80 to make a spray bottle to treat a 4x4 table of say 12 lg plants and 24 smalls ones plus 24 little clones. There is enough left to do a second drench that is not quite as good as the first.

I don't think its too pricey at all, if it really kills my mites by suffocating the eggs.

I just killed 4 entire trays in flower and saved only what I thought were my best vegging plants. Less plants to save makes battling the borg easier.

T

theweedwizzard

theweedwizzard

fyi, you are waisting you money on expensive pest control products. I have been growing for 25+ and sns217 is expensive! You can use rosemary oil. You can get 4oz at health food store for about five bucks. It makes 4gals. It works just as good as that spendy shit. You can add peppermint oil, canola oil, etc. and make your own mite killer. This shit works. The Wizzard Knows!

B

b00m

Great info in this thread awesome thanks for posting everyone :D

S

sinANDsaint

Don't be so damn cheap!!!! Sns is worth the money!!! It works where all others fail!!! Plain and simple. The people responsible for making it are actual chemists with proper education and training. For the price of less then a half ounce you can rid the worst infestations !!! Don't skimp on anything you use for this craft!!! That's just plain retarded in my opinion! Buy the best of the best to grow the best of the best!!!

L-Immortal

L-Immortal

Don't be so damn cheap!!!! Sns is worth the money!!! It works where all others fail!!! Plain and simple. The people responsible for making it are actual chemists with proper education and training. For the price of less then a half ounce you can rid the worst infestations !!! Don't skimp on anything you use for this craft!!! That's just plain retarded in my opinion! Buy the best of the best to grow the best of the best!!!

LOL yeah donā€™t be a cheap screw spend the dough and do it right the first time. Everyone wants to play chemist and mosthave no friggin clue. They take the "stupid" out of it and 90% of the folks out there need that.

symbiote420

symbiote420

fyi, you are waisting you money on expensive pest control products. I have been growing for 25+ and sns217 is expensive! You can use rosemary oil. You can get 4oz at health food store for about five bucks. It makes 4gals. It works just as good as that spendy shit. You can add peppermint oil, canola oil, etc. and make your own mite killer. This shit works. The Wizzard Knows!

I feel you brah! Regular neem oil cost me under $10 and it kills pests just fine and I put predatory(benefical) nematodes ($20) in my soil, as the majority of pest spend some point of their life cycle in/on the medium. In late flower my buddy uses a predator mite mix for 40 bucks, we watch them eat the pest with our 30x loupes, there's nothing like watching spider mites or thrips getting their punk asses whipped, THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!!!, when nothings left to eat they start eating each other. Some folks around here I know seal their room and drop dry ice in hot water, that's a little extreme for me but nobody should be spending close to $100 to control pest, especially fungus gnats! Anybody wanna spend that much pay me $100 and I'll get rid of your pests.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

I don't know what kind of mites you people from MICHIGAN have to deal with.. but here in CALI, these mites are no joke. Many times some of the potent tried and true insecticides aren't effective.. and I know for certain the mites here would probably shrug off your homemade sns. For people like me that run a large scale op. I don't have time to drive all over LA to source cheap materials and make my own sns.. I buy SNS by the gallon. SNS is the Truth! I love the smell, a couple gallons and a bug sprayed later and the mites are dead!

homebrew420

homebrew420

This really is f'ing outrageous when someone cant spend a total of $10 to figure out if they are being screwed out of at least 2x that much! ALL the ingredients are CHEAP to make this stuff. I will be making and using tomorrow and will let you all know how well it works. I think I will be adding some cinnamon oil in the mix as well. All for around an investment of $20 and an hour of my time.
Good luck in all you do.

Peace

N

newintown

hey guys,

As i'm a new to all this can someone tell me how i identif spider mite in my garden? i saw a little, very little thing run accross the floor of my room aout of the corner of my eye and the first thing i thought of was spider mite also my leaves are curled up the way and i have some dry yellow patches on a few of my leaves, am i on the right track?

Thanks and

HELP!!!

L

Lynk

People in southern CA can visit this hydro store in person and you can also order online for delivery around the USA. In store, the discount made it cost $80 for a bottle of the CONCENTRATE which I then mixed in a 5 to 1 ratio in a large spray bottle.

My, my, my... Thank YOU, SIR! BGHydro has SNS-217 in their line-up of deep sale items, right now. I just bought BOTH a quart of SNS-217 AND a pint of SNS-217C (enough for a gallon of spray-ready) for $93, including shipping. Your post couldn't have caught my attention at a better time.

hey guys,

As i'm a new to all this can someone tell me how i identif spider mite in my garden? i saw a little, very little thing run accross the floor of my room aout of the corner of my eye and the first thing i thought of was spider mite also my leaves are curled up the way and i have some dry yellow patches on a few of my leaves, am i on the right track?

Thanks and

HELP!!!

If you saw something run across the floor, then I suggest placing a few mouse traps along the wall boards. Spider mites simply look like black or red specks of dust on the bottom leaves. Magnify those suckers, and only then can the naked eye really appreciate just how much the buggeroos SUCK!

N

nightfun

I don't know if it's been mentioned... SNS217 website... you can get free samples to try. go to their website and click the samples page

C

cbseatonjr

I don't know if it's been mentioned... SNS217 website... you can get free samples to try. go to their website and click the samples page
I just went and requested samples of everything. They even have growth enhancers.

Top Bottom