Exotic Genetix Spirit In The Sky

• Thread starter GMAN91959
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigworm6969

bigworm6969

damn man i cant stop looking at ur garden im a purple lover and u got the whole room full of purple what is the smell like

jlr42024

jlr42024

so jealous my spirit got caught in customs! it's been exotic genetics SF crosses in my garden for 2 of the 3yrs I've been farming and this was the one i was looking forward to most but it wasn't meant to be so that's why seeing gardens like this make me happy that the Spirt is getting a chance to shine!
Tremendous job its nice representation of ex's work and your gardening!

donmekka

donmekka

Freaking awesome Gman! What was the veg time on those ? Organic soil? Just sprouted a pack of these so excited!

Harp

Harp

Spirit in the sky huh. Looks amazing! What are temps like in your room ?

G

GMAN91959

holly shit bro thats what im talking about, are they all from seed or mother and clones wow great job man this makes me super siked about get mine in
They were clones that came from a reveged seed Mom.I purchased 1 of the original packs of the Spirit in the Sky Ex auctioned off some time ago.Thanks for the kind words.The plant is a pleasure to grow.

G

GMAN91959

so jealous my spirit got caught in customs! it's been exotic genetics SF crosses in my garden for 2 of the 3yrs I've been farming and this was the one i was looking forward to most but it wasn't meant to be so that's why seeing gardens like this make me happy that the Spirt is getting a chance to shine!
Tremendous job its nice representation of ex's work and your gardening!
Sorry for your loss.Wish I could help you out.Thanks for the kind words.When I was at the hightimes cup in Seattle and hanging out at Ex's booth I was trying to convince everyone and anyone that would listen, to purchase the Spirit in the Sky just because of my grow experience.

G

GMAN91959

Spirit in the sky huh. Looks amazing! What are temps like in your room ?
temps were between 70 and 74 degrees day and night.What a great plant to grow.I've grown many different strains over the years and this plant by far had the most thc production.It looked like someone sprinkled sea salt on the plants.You would walk in the grow room and you eyes would imediately be drawn to the Spirit in the Sky.Props to Ex's work.

bigworm6969

bigworm6969

man i would eat that shit yum im hopeing mine will be comeing soon, great budz and pics

Top Bottom