Exotic Genetix "the Candy" & "chromatose"

• Thread starter panamared305
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
panamared305

panamared305

I went ahead and chopped all the boys down and to my delight I found what appear to be a few ladies!
They are the most underdeveloped of the bunch and I'm not really surprised as I have read males have more initial vigor than females and can easily get your hopes up! I went ahead and started some Supercroping /topping and FIM tech as I'm reverting back to veg these ladies out! I'm hoping for some nice multi tops so I can flower then turn them into moms! Don't know if I'm gonna hook up a trellis but I've been considering it strongly.

IMG 0193
panamared305

panamared305

Finally got the gals transplanted and moved the Soma NYCD and Top Dawg ONYCD seedlings in to the light as some were stretching.(maybe light was too far for some). Things are looking much better since I got them out of that bed and into pots. In retrospect, it was too much to manage efficiently. Since I started training a lil late they gonna take some time to bounce back from all the hacking and transplanting but so is life.

I got a few cut from some tips and tops I'm waiting to see if they root, then I will move the moms over to where I plan to set up 5 t5's
They are 14w but have bulbs that kick out 4200k @ 900 lumens and I'm gonna b upgrading to 6500k @ 1200 lumens. I hope this will be fine if not I'm gonna have to go compact cfl or something cheap cuz I already spent a shit ton on these awesome LEDs. The one I use now Is really my veg light lol, I got the bigger 300w light but need more room to fire her up!

IMG 0202
panamared305

panamared305

Well, I have been through quite a journey with these ladies from supercroping, pinching, toping, breaking stems and cloning. I just transplanted to 3 gal pots and fired up the big boy 315w.

I separated the 4 smaller plants I hacked up and turned em into moms so my larger 3 Chromatose can flower out after they recover. I also got the Soma and ONYCD seedlings bout to start veg but in need of a transplant I no longer have the room for.

I also got these nice clones from chopin down these lanky gals I turned into my moms so I'm hopin to have them root soon!

IMG 1973
IMG 1977
IMG 1975
panamared305

panamared305

Still ridin' Tryna keep my morale up cuz I just had to chop Dow what turned out to be 5 males! Out of 15 I was hoping for at least half but I'm thinkin I may have thrown out a female Somewhere? Of the 14 Soma NYC diesel and Top Dawg ONYCD my neighbor got 10 females! Shit crazy! Anywho, the 2 Chromatose in the back and the candy in the front are doing well goin on first/second weeks flower. I just ordered some Fem In house genetics Dolato and reg Purple sherbert because I was in panic mode but ended up getting some cuts while deleafing, which I hope will make it. I just stuck em in some soil with honey as hormone. Hoping they root soon cuz then it won't break the cycle and cost me precious time. I'm also going to get another 315w light from tall trees led so I can get the most from my space.

IMG 2043
panamared305

panamared305

Good news today! Got a nice Grease Monkey (Gorilla glue #4 x Cookies & cream) cut from my neighbor that I just transplanted and I got some awsome Dolato ( Dosidos x Gelato ) beans in da mail from In House Genetics! Also got some Purple sherbert and Triangle kush x La Niña freebees so I'm Super stoked but i dont wanna over do it so in thinkin i shiuld hold off on poppin till i find out how many cuts root strong. I only got room for 12 1 gal veg right now and thats where the cuts would be going soo....

IMG 2046
IMG 2045
IMG 2050
Last edited:
panamared305

panamared305

Man, yall boys wont believe what is going on. Checked on the gals a few days ago and spotted the some crazy lookin leaves. I seennit comin but thought it would subside not progress! I went nuts flushing and checking ph runoff and shit, im soo bummed.

Dont know when this started but since its flowering and its got rusty edges, i guess that puts it in the K def. category? I had added some Ocean Forest to top layer of pots a week ago to help add a lil boost during flowering but I dont think I watered enough to saturate everything...

After checking the ph I got interesting figures.

Chromatose #1
In 6.2
Out 6.0 panned to 6.5

Chromatose #2
In 6.2
Out 6.0 panned to 6.5

Candy
In 6.2
Out 6.0

The Candy was also fucking rank as fuck when I flushed. The water was so fucking putrid it stunk up my house. Glad to say its now gone! Thought I was gonna die!

Hope I can get things under control b4 they finish! They are 2 weeks behind each other.

Here are the 2 Chromatose and Candy

IMG 2061
IMG 2063
IMG 2066
IMG 2067
Cntrlwolf

Cntrlwolf

Man, yall boys wont believe what is going on. Checked on the gals a few days ago and spotted the some crazy lookin leaves. I seennit comin but thought it would subside not progress! I went nuts flushing and checking ph runoff and shit, im soo bummed.

Dont know when this started but since its flowering and its got rusty edges, i guess that puts it in the K def. category? I had added some Ocean Forest to top layer of pots a week ago to help add a lil boost during flowering but I dont think I watered enough to saturate everything...

Chromatose #1
In 6.2
Out 6.0 panned to 6.5

Chromatose #2
In 6.2
Out 6.0 panned to 6.5

Candy
In 6.2
Out 6.0

The Candy was also fucking rank as fuck when I flushed. The water was so fucking putrid it stunk up my house. Glad to say its now gone! Thought I was gonna die!

Hope I can get things under control b4 they finish! They are 2 weeks behind each other.

So the water is putrid coming out of the pot? Sounds like mold or bacteria or fungal some kind of gnar. I would say drainage, drainage is so critical. Without it you can create I believe the term in anoxic zone. Which means you have stagnated water that no longer has oxygen. This is where the gross comes from. I know that's some basic sounding shit but it's legit. I would say try to let them dry out and repot them with a perlite heavy mix or something along those lines and make sure you are not over watering and the pots have significant drainage. so flush and chill. That's my advice.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
For future reference I think SoG is best done with clones that have all had 3 weeks to root. That way you get an even canopy.

mancdank

mancdank

Chromatose #1
In 6.2
Out 6.0 panned to 6.5

Chromatose #2
In 6.2
Out 6.0 panned to 6.5

Candy
In 6.2
Out 6.0

Ime the ph drop is usually signs of root issues and don't take these lightly they need dealing with straight away or your plants will suffer and not be able to recover or even die. your guna need some house and garden root excellerator or something as good I personally haven't been able to find anything that even comes close to it give it a week with the root excellerator and get some super thrive and give it a week on that hopefully it will repair any damage caused but I promise u 1 thing a little flush with water and a hope and a prayer ain't guna cut it this time and that smell your smelling is for sure stagnant water. are u letting your plants drink the run off ? this is never a good idea that shit needs taking away

Top Bottom