Exotics Meltdown

• Thread starter congo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

congo

Has or is anyone growing the meltdown from exotic ??.I am about 40 days 12/12 and have no smell but tons of trichomes.Looking for a finish time for the flush.

B

Burned Haze

Flavor & Smells come out in the end ( last few weeks of weeks) , so... the smell should ripen 5th-6th week quite a bit and then I always use a scope and make sure to 30% Amber and try to harvest top first (8-9th week )and then harvest mid range/bottom second so it can ripen and have the plant out more energy toward it (10th-11th)

No reason to panic when so many of my best flavor/smell pheno strain choices did not mean they were the fastest in flower or co existested with the trich production . When your testing your new pheno’s as long as your enviroment is stablized ( its 30% of your yields and ending factor)

Plus a lot of plants even smell different than after the final cured smell ( after 1-2 months in the cure and burped properly)

C

congo

Flavor & Smells come out in the end ( last few weeks of weeks) , so... the smell should ripen 5th-6th week quite a bit and then I always use a scope and make sure to 30% Amber and try to harvest top first (8-9th week )and then harvest mid range/bottom second so it can ripen and have the plant out more energy toward it (10th-11th)

No reason to panic when so many of my best flavor/smell pheno strain choices did not mean they were the fastest in flower or co existested with the trich production . When your testing your new pheno’s as long as your enviroment is stablized ( its 30% of your yields and ending factor)

Plus a lot of plants even smell different than after the final cured smell ( after 1-2 months in the cure and burped properly)

C

congo

Thanks,I have grown out many strains but this one is new to me.I will let all know the quality after the cure,then off to kimbo kush
congo

dat130ysmurf

dat130ysmurf

Screenshot 20180213 070657

Meltdown #1

Screenshot 20180213 070559

Meltdown #4

End of wk 6... #1 has orange, citrus smell, not much of a smell from #4... have 2 more phenos, no pics or descriptions yet, i'll try to get around to that soon...

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Looking good there Smurf.. a lot of the Cube variants I've ran pretty much always have a lemon smell from the terpines and trichomes are sticky A/F ... at harvest and after a month cure it's still there.

Congo got any pics ya wanna share... Sub'd for the eye candy!!

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Good job datsmurf, what was your growing protocol??

Plants look great too!!

Top Bottom