Express Water Ro

• Thread starter Peacefreedom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Peacefreedom

Peacefreedom

I just got a 7 stage RO with a UV filter and DI filter. I broke the glass tube inside of the UV filter when I was putting it together. Called them asking how much the part was and they sent me a new one free of charge. Hopefully the RO last. So far customer service is great. Anyone run these? How have they held up?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I just got a 7 stage RO with a UV filter and DI filter. I broke the glass tube inside of the UV filter when I was putting it together. Called them asking how much the part was and they sent me a new one free of charge. Hopefully the RO last. So far customer service is great. Anyone run these? How have they held up?
Uv bulbs need to be replace several times per year

Dewd

Dewd

In my opinion UV bulbs are also unnecessary for what we do unless you have a biological problem with your water

Enforcer

Enforcer

I have a 3 stage 155 GPH Hydrologic RO filter. It's plumbed to a 32 gal res with a float valve. Works great, more RO water than I will ever need. For me a UV bulb is unnecessary. Maybe if I was on well water, but city water already has chlorine and such to kill pathogens. Which I remove with the RO filter before using. A UV bulb seems like overkill...literally.

Top Bottom