Extreme Orange Or Trap Star

• Thread starter broncoholic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
broncoholic

broncoholic

Hey Farmers!
I want to add another EG strain to my collection and I am having a hard time choosing...I wish I could get both but not possible.

I already have;
Meltdown = (Orange Valley OG x The Cube)
Pink = (Pink Predator x Starfighter F2)
Kimbo Kush, (Blackberry Kush x Starfighter F2)
Trilogy = Triple OG x The Cube

Want: ( would love both but can only get one!)
Extreme Orange = Extreme OG x Orange Valley OG ( Mixed Reviews on seedbank but still legit)
Trap Star = LA OG x The Cube ( This place has better seedbank reviews)

The Extreme Orange has been retired and sold out basically...everywhere...BUT...I found a place that has 2 packs left and one is mine...If I decide on that...leaning that way since it has been retired by Exotic.

Trap Star is...SOLD OUT everywhere, then again...I found a place with 2 packs left...same as above...1 is marked for me until tomorrow!

What do you think?

These type strains are new to me and trying to bring these strains to my area. Would really appreciate some good advice. ;)

Have a good one!

bronc~

Migrower83

Migrower83

I had one out of 3 seeds I started of the extreme orange come out female yielded extremely well smelled grate smoke was nothing to write home abt just average no orange to it at all but good taste good look but just average in potency

Tat2420

Tat2420

The Orange is retired...why not get her...the trap is just sold out...order at a later date?

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Trap Star would be my pick. I have a friend on another website that is growing Trap Star now and has a journal. Nothing but fire from the Cube crosses. I've not been disappointed yet. I'm running Labyrinth right now and have big ass flowers .... strong grower ... the Cube is a decent Dad.... Pain it the ass at switch ....they take a while to show sex but after that gets sorted, very easy to grow and big healthy plants.

broncoholic

broncoholic

Well Farmers, I needed to decide by...today... and although I was hoping for more help, I appreciate the ones who did stop in and posted their thoughts...thank you! In the end, the better deal...Won!

I went with...Trap Star...the seller gave me a great discount...he is a disabled veteran like myself, so he knocked off 35%! Plus the other seller for the Extreme Orange had mixed reviews and had horrible communication.

I had one out of 3 seeds I started of the extreme orange come out female yielded extremely well smelled grate smoke was nothing to write home abt just average no orange to it at all but good taste good look but just average in potency

Thank you Migrower83...This type post makes me glad I went with the Trap Star!

Why choose. Get them both!!! And save some for later

I wish it was that easy...LOL...then I wouldn't have needed to ask for help! ;) Unless one was giving theirs away for free...No way to get both. ;)

The Orange is retired...why not get her...the trap is just sold out...order at a later date?

Hi Tat2420! That was my original thinking also, but after the deal was made for the Trap Star...there was kind of no way going back. Plus as I said above...the seller for the EO, was a little shady and very poor at communication. I already have an Orange cross, and after reading Migrower83s post...Kind of glad I went with the Trap Star!

Trap Star would be my pick. I have a friend on another website that is growing Trap Star now and has a journal. Nothing but fire from the Cube crosses. I've not been disappointed yet. I'm running Labyrinth right now and have big ass flowers .... strong grower ... the Cube is a decent Dad.... Pain it the ass at switch ....they take a while to show sex but after that gets sorted, very easy to grow and big healthy plants.

Hi Bobrown14! It is...Trap Star! ;) I have a couple with...The Cube and was leaning towards something different, but after doing some research and getting an awesome deal...I couldn't pass it up! I know what you mean by Fire...the 3 strains I have going are leaving the other strains behind in the dust! I looked at the Labyrinth...(Loved the movie ;)) but I never heard of...Spirit in the sky strain...and passed. But I am sure it is something else! Thanks for the info on the slow sex showing!

Trap Star for me. I'd grab a pack that had Cube genetics.

Hey mandalaman...Trap Star is the...Winner! I wish I would have been around to grab some of...The Cube...when it was available...but it is what it is and life goes on! Crosses are better than nothing!

Thanks to all of you, for stopping in and posting your thoughts, I appreciate it!

bronc~

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

The Kimbo you have going is a decent strain. It gets big and everything is great about it... just keep some fans going ... I had PM a little bit last summer when I ran it in the summer but I have no AC ....

broncoholic

broncoholic

The Kimbo you have going is a decent strain. It gets big and everything is great about it... just keep some fans going ... I had PM a little bit last summer when I ran it in the summer but I have no AC ....

Thanks really looking forward to seeing how they turn out!

I loaded up on a couple more fans after you told me about the PM...will definitely keep an eye on it!

I appreciate you stopping in and posting!

bronc~

A

Akboys84

So I have Trap star in seedlings right now.. I have 22 or those and just dropped ethos mandarin sunset witch is herojauna × orange skunk and I have cital glue and that' gorilla glue 4 × Mandarin Sunset, then Inzane in the membrane all from ethos theeen I have BOGs Sour Grape and that' grape punch× sour bubble and I have Myphesto s version on Walter White those are automatics that I hate! But it' the white × the cube. So I would say go with the trap star they are monsters.. now can anyone tell me what of my strains I can grow outside this summer.. I have never grown outdoors I'm in northern nevada reno area. Was thinking maybe the orange skunk strain?

A

Akboys84

Well Farmers, I needed to decide by...today... and although I was hoping for more help, I appreciate the ones who did stop in and posted their thoughts...thank you! In the end, the better deal...Won!

I went with...Trap Star...the seller gave me a great discount...he is a disabled veteran like myself, so he knocked off 35%! Plus the other seller for the Extreme Orange had mixed reviews and had horrible communication.

Thank you Migrower83...This type post makes me glad I went with the Trap Star!

I wish it was that easy...LOL...then I wouldn't have needed to ask for help! ;) Unless one was giving theirs away for free...No way to get both. ;)

Hi Tat2420! That was my original thinking also, but after the deal was made for the Trap Star...there was kind of no way going back. Plus as I said above...the seller for the EO, was a little shady and very poor at communication. I already have an Orange cross, and after reading Migrower83s post...Kind of glad I went with the Trap Star!

Hi Bobrown14! It is...Trap Star! ;) I have a couple with...The Cube and was leaning towards something different, but after doing some research and getting an awesome deal...I couldn't pass it up! I know what you mean by Fire...the 3 strains I have going are leaving the other strains behind in the dust! I looked at the Labyrinth...(Loved the movie ;)) but I never heard of...Spirit in the sky strain...and passed. But I am sure it is something else! Thanks for the info on the slow sex showing!

Hey mandalaman...Trap Star is the...Winner! I wish I would have been around to grab some of...The Cube...when it was available...but it is what it is and life goes on! Crosses are better than nothing!

Thanks to all of you, for stopping in and posting your thoughts, I appreciate it!

bronc~
I have two strains with the cube in seedlings right now. Some Walter White and Trap Star. I hear the cube crosses turn out to be misters with a huge yeild.. I'm hyped to see how big and lollypoped I can make them.. my White × Cube strain is the biggest of all 55 lil babys.. I'm going to chop the shit out it and make like 22 tops.. it' going to be LEGENDARY!!! I will share pics this summer

A

Akboys84

Not clear on this strain you speak of... is this your cross?? How did you make it??
I didn' make it.. It' from Myphesto genetics.. It' a mix of the White × The cube and it' called Walter White. They are a genetic company that specializes in automatics.. I fuckin hate autos but I really wanted the strain so I poped 14 seeds and only got 6 to germante because automatics suck.. but the strain is FIRE

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Quote from Mephisto website on Walter White description:

:
Krome's fantastic strain 'the white' - We'd never seen plants covered in trichomes like it. And from that moment we new we had to develop an auto version! After acquiring the cutting we crossed her to a sativa leaning breeding auto"

Where does "The Cube" come into play?? Just wonderin...

A

Akboys84

Quote from Mephisto website on Walter White description:

:
Krome's fantastic strain 'the white' - We'd never seen plants covered in trichomes like it. And from that moment we new we had to develop an auto version! After acquiring the cutting we crossed her to a sativa leaning breeding auto"

Where does "The Cube" come into play?? Just wonderin...
Ooo maybe it' not the cube with it.. shit let me check I still have the pack with the pig on it.. all I know is that I poped three of your 6 packs and got 6 seeds.. I have 62 plants going all from seed.. you know how many didn' pop? Just your seeds! It' cool tho cause the 6 I got back are getting HUGE!

A

Akboys84

Not any of my seeds! Just sayin I'm just a happy farmer...
No I was the trying to reply to the guy from Myphesto s website.. they know those automatics are stupud.. dude I have 98 % percent success on all my seeds and I pay out the ass for the best seeds so I was pissed when only about 25% of there VERY expensive seeds pop and the rest are duds.. grrrr

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

I'm thinking Mephisto not reading this thread!??

Sucks on the seeds... I know the feeling. I have 3 seeds soaking... nada... paid $3 per seed too... back to popping Exotic gear where 10 - 4 - 10 over and out!

A

Akboys84

I'm thinking Mephisto not reading this thread!??

Sucks on the seeds... I know the feeling. I have 3 seeds soaking... nada... paid $3 per seed too... back to popping Exotic gear where 10 - 4 - 10 over and out!
Well then what was the reply that said from Myphesto website and the guh was saying how the white was so good.. 3 bucks a seed? What kiND of seeds.. I have beenough paying anywhere from 88$ to 128$ bucks for 6packs.. but I can' grow basic my people will bitch

Top Bottom